-☆𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗥𝗲𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗹☆-

[  PROLOGUE  ]

"You're super cute, Saihara-chan. . . I've always thought that."

Was what was told to Shuichi Saihara as he was being pressed back against the shelf behind him. His arms stiff at his sides, and his face practically burning off radiant heat and was extremely red. He knew anyone could see his blush from a mile away; but that wasn't the worst of it- what Shuichi truly was anxious about at the moment, was somebody walking in down the aisle and seeing this little show between him and his colleague: Kokichi.

Shuichi had only started working at this Walmart a little over three months ago. What a mistake; working here was a total disaster- no, all of retail was a disaster. He remembered it like it was yesterday on his first day; in fact, all the crazy, random, and odd adventures he has had to endure over the months: from crazy Karens and Darrens, to arson-- and shoplifters, lost kids, rampaging insane customers, broken products, messes, parking lot drug deals, stupid teenagers, mask-protesting customers, stalkers, and even theft and robbery.

But truly the most interesting ride Shuichi had to experience was Kokichi throughout it all.

"O-Oma-kun. . . I have to work..u-uh... u-unloading..b-boxes... " was all Shuichi knew how to respond with. His brain wasn't working with how small the gap between them was getting. He felt even more hot in his jacket and navy-blue work vest he was wearing.

The smaller purple-headed male , to Shuichi's surprise, snuck his hand down to Shuichi's waist, and it was getting dangerously low. It started to feeling terrifyingly exciting to Saihara, but he needed to move and convince Kokichi now was not the time. . .!

"Oma-kun.." Was that the only thing Shuichi's lips could pronounce? Apparently so. He felt tingles run up his spine, and a weird impulsive wanting desire course through his body. Was it adrenaline? It made Shuichi feel lighter and almost carefree.

Kokichi's grinned a smirk up at the taller, and with his hand pulling the back of Shuichi's head down towards him, Oma tilted his head slightly, whispering something against his lips that us audience have failed to hear for now. But it certainly made Shuichi's blush darken if that was even possible.

"How did this happen....why did I listen to Kokichi. Obviously he didn't need to borrow my box cutter..." Shuichi thought to himself with grimace and irritation he was so easily caught. Like an animal lured by it's prey.

"Saihara..chan.." Kokichi whispered, his hot breath hitting the inside of Shuichi's slightly ajar mouth.

"Why did I. . ." Shuichi felt his head go fuzzy with racing thoughts.

"Why. . ."

Shuichi unknowingly tilted his head, his eyes falling half-lidded. His lips began to brush against Kokichi's. .. . . . .

"Why did I ever accept this damn job. . .?"

★·.·'¯'·.·★ . ★·.·'¯'·.·★