-☆𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗢𝗻 𝗔𝗶𝘀𝗹𝗲 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲☆-

★·.·'¯'·.·★ . ★·.·'¯'·.·★

Back at work. Shuichi wasn't sure if those words were reassuring or stressful; reassuring because Shuichi could see his friends, and or stressful because...

"Hey ho Facebook !" Kokichi announced, waving at some lady's who was recording him. Apparently starting today there was a rule for wearing face masks while in the store. And well, some people weren't happy, particularly a karen who had been harassing and cursing at Shuichi until Kokichi interrupted, pushing Shuichi out of the way, and took the trouble of taking the lady's attention. Which Shuichi was thankful for, because he was sure he had frozen up when he was being yelled at for something he had no control over, and being recorded by a stranger was sure to send Shuichi into panic of what to do.

"I'm Byakuya Togami! The stuck up, arrogant, extremely tall, extremely gay, extrembly rich, fake-blonde owner! What can I do for-" however, before Kokichi could continue his ridiculous lie, some of Byakuya body guards had already pushed past Kokichi and began to take care of the problem themselves.

"C'mon," Shuichi took Kokichi's sleeve and suggest they get back to work by gently pulling it. "Let's get back to work."

☆......☆

Walking through aisles, Shuichi and Kokichi went back stocking. Though something Shuichi found odd was how quiet Kokichi was. He almost was always chatting or laughing about someone or something. So why so quiet today? Maybe because of the black face masks they were wearing? But Shuichi honestly though Kokichi looked kinda cute in his— not that that was important at the moment!

As they both walked from aisle four to five, Shuichi decided to finally ask if anything was weighing down on Kokichi's mind. However, just as he opened his mouth to speak, Kokichi spoke up for him instead.

"Hey, can I borrow your box cutter? Hehe~ I forgot mine."

Oh! Of course Kokichi could. Shuichi didn't hesitate to reach for his box cutter in his back pocket. After all, they were unpacking boxes right now. But just as Shuichi was about to hand out the cutter for Oma, the blue-headed male was gently pushed against the shelf.

"O-Oma-"

"You're super cute, Saihara-chan.. I've always thought that..."

Kokichi's sudden words caught Shuichi off gaurd, and the way his chest was pressed against Shuichi's chest made the detective-in-training start to blush darkly. Where was this coming from? Kokichi pulled off his mask for a moment, and slowly slid down Shuichi's mask as well.

"O-oma-kun.. I-I have to work u-unloading boxes.." Shuichi tried to excuse, unable to look away from those violet eyes staring at him. But Shuichi knew deep inside he didn't want to move away, he didn't want to stop Kokichi from leaning in, his hot breath blowing against Shuichi's partially parted mouth. Shuichi's eyes began to close, he could feel Kokichi's hand on his chest.

"And I really like..." Kokichi's other hand rested on Shuichi's shoulder. "...you, Saihara-chan..." he whispered breathlessly before pressing his lips onto Shuichi's.

This was it. This time, no distractions, no interruptions, nobody intervening. Kokichi would make sure his feelings would get through to Shuichi this time.

Shuichi felt like fireworks were going off in his chest, his heart was racing, and though it took a moment, he slowly tried to kiss back; he wasn't the best kisser, he had never kissed until now, but he hoped he wasn't that bad.

How did he end up here? Throughout the months he's worked with Kokichi, Shuichi had truly loved it. He enjoyed the moments with his co-workers, his new friends. He found Kokichi someone who made him laugh, entertained, and made him smile. Kokichi was weird and definitely different, but Shuichi liked that.

He liked Kokichi too.

"Ah!-" Shuichi pulled away from the kiss for air. He lightly panted. Everything felt dizzy. He felt like he might collapse from this euphoric feeling. He and Kokichi stared into each other's eyes. Then they kissed again for a second before Shuichi weakly pushed Kokichi back.

"I-I like you too.." he panted his confession, his face red. "B-but not here Oma-ku-" too late. He was cut off by Kokichi kissing him again. And as much as Shuichi knew someone could walk by, whether an employee or customer, it was hard to want to move away.

"My mind.. I can't think straight...Kokichi, he's too good at this.."

"Saihara-chan. His lips are soft like a girls.. But he definitely never kissed until now.."

Kokichi tilted his head, deepening the kiss which was getting much more heated. Shuichi could feel Oma's tongue sliding past his lips, and into his mouth. They both felt like they were on cloud-9, and who knows how long they would have kept making out if the speakers didn't go off suddenly. .

"To the gay couple making out on aisle five, could they please come to their general manager's office."

Yeah, Byakuya's voice interrupting their moment was the last thing Shuichi wanted to hear. Seriously, be would rather it been his uncle's voice, anyone- but of course it had to be his boss. Byakuya could probably see them from the security room on the cameras, and saw Shuichi and Kokichi..well...

In an instant, Shuichi's heart dropped and he turned beet red as Kokichi and him broke apart from each other. If only the floor could swallow Shuichi whole, or lightning could strike him down.

But Kokichi's giant grin in his face broke Shuichi from his thoughts.

"Nishi~ We've been caught~" he took Shuichi's hand and pulled up his mask. "Let's go see what Mr. Bossy wants, Saihara-chan ~"

Somehow Shuichi managed a weak smile. If Kokichi with him, facing Byakuya didn't sound too scary.

However, unaware to the people in the store, two stange men had entered with bad intentions. And things were about to get worst than just facing Byakuya Togami's wrath.

★·.·'¯'·.·★ . ★·.·'¯'·.·★