They Met

No one's POV:

The school day had finally came to an end as Yeona packed her stuff and headed towards the exit

Hyunjin also got his bag ready and walked over to her class...

"Huh? Where is she?" He asked himself

When Yeona had finally reached the main gate, she stopped as she spotted a familiar figure leaning by the doors,

"Jinyoung?"

He snapped his head towards her as he smiled immediately,

"Oh there you are!" He went up straight and hugged her tightly...

"Maybe she just left." Said Chan

"You think so?" Asked Hyunjin still wondering

"Why do you even care?" Asked Minho, smirking.

"Hey look! Isn't that her?" Jeongin said while pointing at her side view.

"HEY YEO-mndfshdhs" Jisung was about yell her name until Hyunjin quickly shut him up with his hands, "Shut up. Look, there's someone with her..."

"Isn't that the same guy friend from before?"

"I can't make out his face from the gate's bars.."

"Is he smiling at her?"

"Is he HUGGING her?"

"Hands off our girl dude-"

Chan quickly stopped Felix by placing a hand on his shoulder, "Stay still Lix, it's not the time to play boyfriend."

"How dare you say that to my face? You're single too!" Felix fought back playfully as the rest laughed

Except Hyunjin who was too immersed in the scene in front of him

'He's hugging her?'

'Why?'

'She said that he's her friend'

'Yeah...they're just friends'

'Haha, what am I worrying about? It's just a hug, why do I even care?'

"HAHAHAHAHAHAA!"

The rest looked at Hyunjin while he laughed crazily to himself,

"He has gone completely insane bro..." stated Minho with a pitiful look

After Hyunjin finally calmed down and the rest stopped bickering, Yeona and Jinyoung were already gone...

"Shall we follow them like last time?" Suggested Changbin.

"Nah, leave them be." Answered Seungmin.

"She'll hang out with him then go back home." Stated Chan and the rest nodded while going in the other direction.

Jeongin nudged Hyunjin discreetly while whispering, "You can ask her when she goes back home, right?"

"Why would I ask her about her friend? It's non of my business." Hyunjin answered back and that was the end of the topic.

[With Yeona...]

The walk was pretty silent except for Jinyoung's humming

"Um, Jinyoung?"

"Yeah?"

"What were you doing at my school's entrance??" Yeona also wanted to ask about the sudden hug but she decided to shrug it off

"I was waiting for you."

"Why?"

"Because you disappeared all of a sudden. It's like you didn't go back home in the last few days so I got worried."

"Aw that's so nice of you, but you could've just texted me silly." She chuckled as he made the 'Oh-right!' face.

"It's better to see you in person anyway." He smiled his warm smile at her as she returned it happily.

"But seriously though, did you return to your apartment in the past 3 days?" He asked curiously.

Yeona shook her head slowly, "Another tenant is moving in and they're basically kicking me out by next week maximum, so one of my friends offered me a stay at his house until I find another place."

"His? It's a guy? You're living with a guy? Alone?" He widened his eyes a bit.

"Yeah but don't worry, he's just a friend and he doesn't even see me in that way. Plus, his house is really huge so there is plenty of space."

Jinyoung hummed in response then spoke again, "Where is his house? I'll walk you there."

Yeona told him where to go from, left, right, another right, just around the corner...aaaand,

"There it is, look. That huge house over there." She pointed at it when the house became within sight.

Jinyoung's expression was a bit concerning though...

He widened his eyes as he looked, clearly shocked, at the house in front of him.

"It's very huge and fancy, I know." Said Yeona with a giggle but that, apparently, wasn't the reason behind Jinyoung's reaction...

"Jinyoung?"

"Jinyoouuung?"

"PARK JINYOUNG!"

"O-Oh yeah, sorry Yeona." He finally snapped out of his daze.

"Are you okay? Are you feeling sick?" She tiptoed to rest her palm beneath his bangs, on his forehead to check his temperature.

Meanwhile, the house's owner had arrived...

"It doesn't seem like you have a fever or anything." She removed her hand.

"I'm okay don't worry, just spaced out that's all." He patted her head gently with a smile but as he looked above her, to see who is standing a few meters behind Yeona, his smile completely faltered...

"Hello...Hwang Hyunjin."
__________________________

Another short chapter, sOrRY :(