What You See Me As

No one's POV:

An hour had passed but Yeona was still sleeping peacefully on the couch. Hyunjin had stayed beside her all this time, always replacing the wet towels on her forehead until her temperature went down a bit.

He smiled uncontrollably and caught himself staring at her red, sleeping face...

Until something interrupted him or rather someone or maybe someoneS...

"YO HYUN-" Felix was barging in yelling but Changbin smacked him on the back telling him to shut up in case Yeona was asleep.

And he was right.

But Chan has other things to say,

"Wtf Hyunjin!" He whisper-shouted at the clueless guy.

"What?" Hyunjin blinked a few times in confusion.

"She's still on the couch?!"

"Um..yeah so what-"

"You idiot! The couch isn't that comfortable for a sick person! You should put her in bed!"

"Ohhh okay fin-" Hyunjin was interrupted again by Jisung pushing past him,

"Step aside." He lifted Yeona up in his arms and headed inside the house where the bedrooms are.

"You go get her some food to eat!" Yelled Minho at Hyunjin who was left standing there bewildered as they all followed Jisung inside.

"It's like they care about her more than me." He chuckled and went to the kitchen to grab some snacks.

When he returned, he looked in all the guest rooms in the huge house but all of them were empty.

"Where the hell did they take her??" Hyunjin asked himself as he was passing by one of the rooms when he heard his friends' voices.

He entered looking at them in disbelief

"What?" Asked Seungmin bluntly.

"Why did you bring her here?" He asked.

"Because she needs to rest well in an actual bed."

"But this is MY bedroom."

"Your point?" Asked Minho and Hyunjin face palmed himself.

He decided to give up as he sighed and went over to where they were seated which was all around the room.

Felix and Jisung were sitting on the other side of the bed, waiting for Yeona to open her eyes and wake up. Minho and Changbin were lounging on the small couch. Chan was standing by the window on his phone and Jeongin and Seungmin were looking through the snacks Hyunjin got them.

His room is big okay

"Why are you guys even here? Don't you have school?" Hyunjin asked while taking a seat on a nearby chair.

"Well, when Chan told us about Yeona, Felix insisted that we skip school today and come look after her." Answered Jeongin.

"Besides, I wasn't sure about the idea of leaving her alone with you." Added Jisung as they all snickered.

"What is that supposed to mean?!" Hyunjin yelled causing them to "SHHHH!" him but it was kinda too late...

Felix felt movement on the bed and looked at Yeona to find her squinting her eyes while trying to adjust to the light...

"Yeona! You're awake!" He yelled, grabbing the others' attention as they all circled around her.

Yeona's POV: