Tipsy & I Like It

Hyunjin's POV:

I started to get worried when Chan suggested to play a game.

Cuz last time we played a game here...

"I'm the king!" Yelled A tipsy Changbin

"I'm the king!" Yelled A tipsy Changbin. "I want numbers 2 & 4 to kisssssss~"

He paused then continued, "~on the lipssssss!"

"Number 2 is Jisung! NUMBER 2 IS JISUNG!!" Yelled Chan excitedly.

"And who is that lucky lucky number 4~?" Jisung asked while taking his last sip of his 4th can of beer.

"It's ME!" Minho shouted out loud while standing up or at least he tried to stand up.

"Heh, come here and brace yourself! I'm giving you a one life's time opportunity you'll never have again!" Jisung yelled while moving closer to Minho.

"Yeah, you gotta sEiZe tHe OpPorTuNitY~" added Felix.

Jisung and Minho still have nightmares of that day...

*shivers*

"Sure why not?" Agreed Yeona with an excited smile.

That's when I held her arm suddenly, she flinched, "NO!" I yelled.

"Y-You startled me! Why are you yelling I'm right here!"

"NO...you don't know what you're getting yourself into!" I warned her.

"Relax, it's just a game." Seungmin said.

"Just a game? DON'T YOU REMEMBER THAT NIGHT WE DECIDED TO LET THE LOSER DRINK A WHOLE CAN OF BEER EACH TIME HE LOSES?" I shouted.

"That night...we agreed not to speak about it ever again..." Minho said lifelessly while staring at the ground.

"Ok ok! It's easy! We just don't drink this time!" Felix suggested while clapping his smol hands for attention.

"What happened that night?" Yeona decided to ask and they all looked at her in horror,

"You don't need to know." I said.