Oops

No one's POV:

After settling down on the couch in the living room, Hyunjin decided to ask Yeona what was wrong...

"So...why were you crying alone there?"

She looked downwards, fiddling with her only two fingers that popped out of the hoodie's sleeve, "It's just...things have been a lot tough lately..."

"What things?"

"Well...today, I lost my part time job and when I went home I found out that I'm getting kicked out of my apartment and I can't go back to my mother's house."

"Wait, why are you getting kicked out of your apartment?" He asked, frowning.

"Because, apparently, some other tenant has offered a higher price for renting that same apartment and you know, money talks, so they decided to kick me out. By next week I should be out with all of my stuff."

There was a moment of silence which Yeona cut again by yelling, "ISN'T THIS UNFAIR?!" She pouted angrily.

"You...can live here."

She heard him but thought she was imagining things.

"Yeona, did you hear me?"

"H-Huh? What?"

"You can live here. Forget about renting another apartment. It's such a hassle."

'Is he seriously suggesting that?'
She thought.

She then suddenly stood up and went towards him, placing her small hand on his forehead.

"What are you doing?" He asked confused.

"It doesn't seem like you have a fever..."

"Why assume that?"

"Cuz you're usually NOT so nice."

"I'm not being nice I'm just doing charity work." He said looking away.

"Charity work?! I'm leaving." Yeona started walking away but Hyunjin grabbed her sleeve, pulling her backwards,

"NO don't leave I was kidding. I'm just tryna help okay?"

"Hmm..."

"Think about it. Looking for another apartment would be so hard now that we're still in the school semester and you won't be able to carry your things all around the place do you? Plus, I don't think you have enough money..."

"Huh? How did you know that?!"

"You were holding an envelope when I saw you in the rain and it was written on it 'Yeona's last salary'. I looked through it and it wasn't much sooo..."

"Wait! Where is the envelope?" She asked remembering it.

"It's on your bed."

"Okay!" She left the living room quickly and ran towards the bedrooms but then returned slowly...

"Um...wait....MY bed??" She looked confused.