C'mon

No one's POV:

Yeona spent the remaining lessons of the day worrying about her 'deal' with the devil himself-

(Sorry 😂)

-also known as Hyunjin....

"What have I gotten myself into?! I'm gonna go turn his offer down quickly!" She thought as she waited patiently for the last bell to finally chime.

*ding dong*

She dashed quickly outside her class looking for Hyunjin everywhere until she spotted him standing with two other guys.

She couldn't care less as she walked over to them....

"Hwang Hyunjin!" She shouted as the 3 guys looked towards her, confused except for Hyunjin who smirked when he saw her.

"Well hello there-"

"I'm not doing it." She interrupted him quickly.

To her surprise, his smirk grew wider, "Are you sure you wanna do that? You might end up expelled ya know..."

"What??!" Yeona looked at him hella confused.

He leaned closer to her and whispered in her ear, "You see, I'm the school's owner's grandson...so I can easily get anyone expelled if I want to~"

"W-What?! That's absurd!" She responded.

"Believe it or not. And I don't think trying it would do you any good so why don't you just accept my deal as it is peacefully?"

"You....you can't force me into something I don't want to do!"

"Oh I'm not forcing you. You're the one who said that you owe me. Plus, I saved you twice and it can repeat if you accept the deal so why the big fuss?"

"You're asking me to be a servant...do you think anyone would accept that easily?"

"Well, if you haven't noticed, any girl would kill to be in your place right now."

"And why is that?"

"Because they all love me."

"Yeah that's because they haven't seen this twisted side of yours!"

Hyunjin sighed, "Look, either you accept the deal or you get kicked out of school. Besides, it's best for you...you won't get bullied anymore! Don't you want to stop the bullies?" He asked making a fake sad face.

Yeona took a moment to think then she scoffed at him, "Fine...I guess."

"Wise choice, meet me today in front of Haneul Hotel at 7:30 pm sharp." He suddenly said and Yeona was taken aback by what he just said.

"Wait what? Why?"

"You'll do as I say without questioning."

"Are you for real?!" She shouted as he and his 2 friends started walking away.