Unexpected Guest

No one's POV:

"Jinyoung?"

"Morning Yeona~ Good Morning Mr. Hwang~" he greeted them as he stepped inside, dressed in an elegant suit with his hair slicked backwards making him look extra handsome (if I might say so myself-)

"Woah, you look so different in a suit!" Yeona exclaimed in awe as Jinyoung chuckled, "It's just my uniform."

"That's not the issue here," Hyunjin interrupted so rudely, "What are you doing here?" He faced Jinyoung with a glare.

"Your grandfather requested my attendance this morning and gave me a mission to come here and check on his beloved grandson." He explained briefly with a small smile.

"Excuse me? Check on us? Since when does my grandfather check on us when we come here? It's not our first time and he knows that Madam Kang is here." Hyunjin said firmly then took a step closer to Jinyoung, "So why don't you tell us the real reason you're here?"

Jinyoung chuckled lightly, "You are smart as always young master, but I'm afraid that is the truth. And if you don't believe me, feel free to call him and ask him yourself, though I might advise against it since he's now in a conference meeting."

"Damn you..." Hyunjin cursed under his breath.

He then looked Jinyoung in the eye again, "And what did he mean by 'check on us' ? Are we toddlers or something? Like it's not the first time we came here on a weekend."

"No but Mr. Hwang knew that you brought a girl with you this time. That's why he sent me."

"Well, since you came and saw that it's just Yeona, you can leave now." Answered Hyunjin.

"I'm afraid I can't." Jinyoung said and Hyunjin frowned,
"Why is that?"

"Because I was sent here to stay with you until tomorrow morning."

"WHAT?! HELL NO." Yelled Hyunjin.

"Hey hey Hyunjin, c'mon man don't be rude." Chan butted in.

"Yeah it won't hurt if he stayed with us for today. Plus, we're going back tomorrow anyway." Added Felix.

"There's a small tiny point y'all have forgotten. There is no place for him to STAY." Stated Hyunjin.

"He can stay in you room." Yeona suggested, "I could sleep here on the couch."

Hyunjin turned to look at her in disbelief, "Excuse you? What?"

"Of course not Yeona, I can't sleep in the same room as my master's grandson. This is strictly forbidden." Jinyoung protested.

"Good, cuz I wasn't planning on letting you in." Added Hyunjin and Yeona hit him on his arm,
"Stop being rude!" She whisper-shouted and Hyunjin ignored her.

"It's simple, I shall sleep on this couch." Jinyoung said.

"But it gets really cold down here-" Yeona started but was cut off by Hyunjin, "Great then it's settled."

"But-"

"WOULD YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH FOR ONCE?!" He yelled at her and she nodded quickly and stayed quiet.

Yeona looked back at Jinyoung with an apologetic look on her face but he smiled at her and made a 'it's okay' gesture with his hands.

>>Time Skip>>

Yeona's POV:

We spent the whole day playing games and having fun together, except for the fact that Hyunjin was in a bad mood the whole time cuz he didn't want Jinyoung to play with us. But we all insisted.