Let's Take a Selfie

Yeona's POV:

Huh??

"How did you know about that?" I asked confused about how they knew I was with a guy yesterday.

"We follow-" Seungmin started speaking but Jisung slapped his hand on his mouth instantly,

"Weeeeee um...saw you coincidentally." He said and they all agreed quickly.

I stared at them like a police officer would stare at a criminal

The silence was then cut off by Minho asking again, "So who was that guy?"

"My friend." I answered.

"What? YOU? You have friends?" Hyunjin mocked me while laughing and I scoffed at him,

"Yeah! I do have friends you know!"

"Yeah right, you have the wardrobe and the door to spend some quality time with them-OW!" He started but I hit his arm to shut him up.

"Stop.Making.Fun.Of.Me." I said while hitting him with each word.

"STOP HITTING ME!" He clutched his arm dramatically.

I glared at him one last time and walked away angrily.

No one's POV:

Hyunjin kept rubbing his arm where Yeona kept hitting him while making a painful expression.

"Stop exaggerating. I'm sure Yeona's hit isn't that painful." Changbin said while rolling his eyes.

"How dare she hit me multiple times then glare at me with those cuteass eyes?!" He yelled and then stopped functioning for a second, realising what just came out of his mouth as his friends stared at him, blinking their eyes.

"....I meant, with her stupid ugly eyes."

"How does someone get confused between those two totally different descriptions?" Asked Felix but Hyunjin quickly changed the subject.

'Why on earth did I say that?'

>>Time Skip>>

Yeona's POV:

I was sitting with Dano in one of our classes, ranting to her...

But she doesn't seem to believe a single word I'm saying...

"You're trying to tell me that Hwang Hyunjin isn't what we all think he is? Seriously Yeona? He's every girl's dream! You're so lucky that you're able to talk to him!" She squealed excitedly.

"Noooo! Believe me, he's twisted to the core! He acts like he's all nice and gentleman but he's so full of himself. A complete JERK!"

We then heard squealing from the corridor outside so we bopped our heads through the classroom window to see what's going on...

It's Hyunjin helping out a girl who had many books on her hands. He took them all from her with that fake smile of his and helped her deliver them to her classroom as the girls around them were fangirling of course...

*dramatic eye roll*

"See Yeona? I'm sure you're mistaken about him." Dano told me and went back to her seat as I sighed in defeat.

He got all the girls wrapped around his fancy little finger!

>>Time Skip>>

School is finally over. I stood up to gather my things while putting it in my bag and headed outside class quickly before anyone decides to annoy me again.

As I was walking along the empty corridors, I felt a hand grab my wrist and I kinda screamed...

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU SCREAMING?!" I heard a familiar voice and I turned to see Hyunjin's face.

"Y-You startled me!"

"YOU startled ME!"

"WHO COMES QUIETLY FROM BEHIND SOMEONE LIKE THAT?!"

"AND WHO SCREAMS WHEN SOMEONE TOUCHES THEM LIKE THAT?!"

"Enough bickering you two."
We heard a third voice and turned to see one of our home teachers.

"Yes sir." We bowed slightly and he walked away.

Hyunjin and I both glared at each other while still arguing with whispering voices. We kept on going until we reached the exit where the rest of our friends are...

"Why is it that whenever we see Yeona with you, it's either she's angry or mad?" Asked Changbin.

"That's the same thing, Bin." Remarked Chan.

"He's seriously infuriating!" I yelled.

"And you're seriously unbelievable! Do you know how many girls would want to-"

"Yeah yeah yeah" I held my hand up to shut him, "I heard you the first thousand times."

Apparently Jisung, Felix and Seungmin found that really funny as they started laughing nonstop while Hyunjin kept shouting at them like a kid.

Honestly, he's the tallest one for nothing. He acts like a child!

>>Time Skip>>

We were walking home together and each one parted ways when they had to walk in a different direction. In the end, it was just me, Hyunjin and Minho left.

A few minutes later, we were at Hyunjin's house...

"Bye Hyunjin. I'll make sure Yeona reaches her home safely." Minho said as I was about to continue walking with him but felt a hand grab my wrist, making me go backwards again.

"No she's staying with me."

"Huh?" Minho and I said in sync.

"What do you mean? What do you want from me? What are you gonna do?"

"Stop sounding as if I'll rape you. You have a mission here."

"W-W-What the! I-I didn't mean THAT! And what mission?!"

"You'll know when we go inside." He answered vaguely.

"Ummm....okay? See ya tomorrow then." Minho waved and continued walking towards his home.

"Are you going to keep holding my wrist like this?" I asked as he realised that he's still gripping on to me and quickly let go.

"Come." He ordered and I followed him inside.

"So what's the mission you're talking about?" I asked, taking a seat on the couch.

"We have to take a few pictures together."

"Hm? Why?"

"Cuz my Uncle suddenly decided to create a photo album with all the members of the family and he wants a few pics of us. Pretty lame, I know, but he called me yesterday and said 'Send me a couple of photos of you and your girlfriend Jinnie. I'm making a family album!' " he explained while imitating his uncle's voice.

"Okay? So we just gotta take a couple of pictures?" I asked and he nodded.

"That's easy!"

He got out his phone and took a seat next to me. Raising up his hand with the phone in it as we positioned for a selfie.

"Hana...dul....set..."

*click*

"Pretty good!" I said looking at us smiling in the picture.

"Great. I'll send it to him." He said while taking the phone from me and sent it to his Uncle.

A few seconds later, his uncle had already replied...

"What the?" I heard Hyunjin mumble.

"What's wrong? What did he say?"

"He said he wants something more..."

"....romantic?" He said and we both looked at each other blinking silently.
__________________________