Mission Impossible?

Yeona's POV:

"I want you to be my girlfriend."

Huh???

"Hyunjin, I don't have time for jokes. I'm seriously late for class!"

"Do I look like I'm joking?"

"...did you hit your head or something?" I asked.

He remained silent and just continued looking me in the eyes.

"Look, there's no way I'm believing what you just said so deal with it."

"No. Did you get your hopes up or something? I want you to be my fake girlfriend. Just for a day."

A what now?

"Why?" I asked while narrowing my eyes at him, ignoring what he said at the beginning.

"I have a family gathering after tomorrow and my grandmother thinks I have a girlfriend so she wants me to bring her with me."

"And why does she think that?"

"She told me to find myself a suitable girlfriend in order to live in a house alone. That was her condition so when she asked if I found the right one I just said yes so I could continue living on my own." He explained, "But now she wants to see her, and that's where you come in."

"But why me? You have a whole bunch of other pretty elegant girls to pick from. They would be perfect for the job."

"Of course not! I'm not taking any slut to my family's home and worse, pretending that she's my girlfriend. You're the one who's suitable for this mission." He smirked.

"I don't want to!"

"You don't have a choice. I'll pick you up at 1 pm SHARP after tomorrow. Look nice. Act decently. Keep a smile on your tiny face. My whole family will be there, we'll have lunch with them and we'll try to leave as soon as possible. You have to leave a good impression on them, especially my grandma, got it?" He said everything quickly, patted my head as if I was a dog and walked away.

What the hell...?

>>Time Skip to tomorrow>>

It was break time and I was walking through the hallway, heading towards the backyard garden behind the school building where it's mostly calm out there.

I found a nice bench under a tree and the weather was perfect so I brought out my sandwich and a carton of juice as I sat down and began eating peacefully.

"Hey pipsqueak~"

Talk about peace...

A bunch of boys and girls came standing by me looking down on me while snickering.

Don't they have anything better to do with their lives?!

"Watcha eating? A tiny sandwich won't fill your day hun~" a girl commented.

"C'mon Yuna, don't embarrass her...she doesn't have enough money to buy proper food!" Another girl acted in a sickening tone and they all bursted into laughter.

I tried as hard as I could to ignore them...I even tried standing and walking away but they surrounded me...

WHY IS EVERYONE SO TALL?!

"Can you just leave me alone?" I tried to sound confident but a guy pushed my forehead with his index finger, forcing me to sit back down.

Hyunjin's POV:

"Let's eat outside today! The weather is great!" Yelled Felix with a smile.