Was it A Date?

No one's POV:

"Squirrel here, I see them."

"They've entered that restaurant on the left of the town square."

"Roger that. Any news from your angle, foxie woxie?"

"Uh...they're just chatting I guess."

"What about you, Bokkie?"

"Nope. Nothing here-Oh Oh they're ordering now!"

"Hmm...suspicious..."

"Hyunjin, what's suspicious about ordering their food? And do we have to be scattered around their restaurant at a distance of not more than 4 meters calling each other lame nicknames over the 8 walkie talkies that Jeongin insisted on buying before we start this? What are we, in kindergarten?!" Complained Minho, sitting beside Hyunjin who was crouching behind a nearby bush, making fake binoculars with his fingers.

"What do you mean lame? They're fantastic for this super secret mission."

"WHAT MISSION YOU IDIOT WE'RE NOT THE FBI-MNFGGH" Minho started yelling loudly as Hyunjin quickly clamped his hand on top of his mouth in an attempt to shut him up.

"Someone shut him up. You're gonna ruin the mission Lee Kitty!"

"SHUT UP JISUNG DON'T CALL ME THAT!"

"SHH! I CAN'T SEE!"

"What does their noise have to do with your sight Changbin?"

"I'm not Changbin! I'm Baby Bear!"

Chan sighed while averting his gaze at the other side of the restaurant, "I'm kinda worried about Jeongin though...can he get down from that tree?"

"Hyung please, I'm taller than you. You should worry about yourself."

*Chan has lost connection-*

"Hey Seungmo, we haven't heard from you, any updates?"

"He's kissing her."

"WHAT?!!?!"

"Just kidding."

"KIM SEUNGMIN DON'T YOU EVER JOKE ABOUT THIS SENSITIVE TOPIC AGAIN!"

"Calm down Hyung he's just patting her head."

"Oh okay- wait wHAT?! THAT PUNK! WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS, TOUCHING HER FREELY LIKE THAT?!"

"Emergency! Emergency! Someone hold that mad llama back before he breaks the restaurant's window!"

"CALM DOWN HYUNJIN! IT'S NOTHING FOR YOU TO GET ALL RILED UP FOR!" Minho and Changbin grabbed Hyunjin's arms and torso, preventing him from dashing wildly inside.

>>Time Skip>>

"Hey Hyunjin, I gotta go now. I have lots of homework to do."

"Same."

"Likewise."

"I need to go too."

"See ya later!"

"Don't do anything rash okay?"

"Bye~"

"Wait, why are you all suddenly leaving? Guys? Hello??"

"Damn those are friends." Hyunjin mumbled as he grew tired from spying all this time, plus his legs became all numb from crouching.