Friend

No one's POV:

>>Time Skip To Next Week>>

Yeona had already packed all her stuff and was ready to move into her new apartment.

She hugged her mother tightly and smiled warmly at her, "Don't worry about me mum! I'm not a little girl anymore and I can take care of myself. Please be careful and don't forget to always lock the door okay?"

"I'm really sorry that you have to live by yourself like that my sweet daughter...I'm really against this idea but I'm sure you are capable enough. I just feel guilty towards you." She said with teary eyes while holding Yeona's hands.

"Don't be mum! Really! It's really okay. I know how hard it's been for you so you just need to focus on your health and your work at the hospital. And oh, mum, please don't over-work yourself okay? Promise?"

"Yes my dear I won't don't worry."

They hugged once more as Yeona grabbed her suitcase and opened the front door, "I'll visit often."

"Call me when you arrive okay?" Her mother shouted as Yeona nodded and closed the door behind her.

Yeona's POV:

Finally, I get to move today to my new apartment! Its location is actually great since it's near my school and there's also a few stores at the end of the street so it's pretty convenient.

Ever since that event day with Hyunjin, he didn't talk to me once...even when we walk by each other in the halls, he doesn't even stop to say hello.

Not that I care

But on the bright side, the number of times I've been bullied has massively decreased!

I don't know what did Hyunjin do but what ever it is he did actually worked! I only get bullied from time to time now whenever Hyunjin isn't around but I can't complain...it's more than enough!

>>Time Skip>>

I arrived at my new apartment

The moving truck placed all my stuff down for me in front of the building as I thanked them and paid them.

Now comes the hard part...getting all this stuff up to the apartment...

Sure the men who brought them here could've done that but it would've costed me more than I actually have left soooo...

*sigh*

I can do this! Let's take it slowly!
(Cheoncheoni Cheoncheoni)

[15 minutes later...]

*exhale*

"It's harder than I thought..."

It's very exhausting moving the heavy boxes to the elevator then to the apartment then going back down the stairs so not to occupy the elevator for a long time...

I sighed as I bent down to pick another huge box, barely standing on my legs now until someone, out of nowhere, took the box from me but I didn't see his face yet from the huge box.

He turned around silently while walking towards the elevator. I could only see his back.

I went right after him in the elevator, still not able to see his face because that box is in the way.

*ding*

The doors opened as he stepped outside and found the rest of the boxes beside my apartment's door so he placed the one with him down and finally turned around to face me with a smile.