Not Alone

Yeona's POV:

"Oh? If it isn't the loser herself!"

I turned to the source of the voice to see a bunch of students from our school approaching me.

My mood just got 10 levels down just by seeing them...

"What're you doing here all alone?" One of the nasty girls asked with a hand on her hip.

"I'm not alone, I'm just..." then I thought about it, if I tell them I'm here with Hyunjin, they might either hate him or kill me.

So I decided to ignore them

But that won't be easy of course

"Yah, answer the question girly." One of the guys demanded but I remained silent hoping they would just leave me alone.

"Aren't you listening? Did you go deaf or something? Or did you ignore me just now?!" The same girl asked with anger as I saw her hand swinging in my direction until

I opened my eyes to see Hyunjin standing there with two ice cream cones in one hand and holding her arm that's inches before me with his other.

"H-Hwang Hyunjin?!" She shrieked as the rest of the girl starting squealing annoyingly.

"What do you think you're doing?" He asked her with a solid expression.

"I-I-I was just checking on her! She seemed lonely sitting here all by herself!" She stuttered badly.

"She's not alone. She's with me."

"WHAT?!" They all shouted in disbelief.

"HYUNJIN, ARE YOU SERIOUS?!"

"NO RIGHT?!! It's just a joke! Yeah, it must be! I mean why would you hang out with Yeona?!" Another girl stated quickly.

"Because she's my girlfriend."

"H-Hyunjin, I think you're taking the joke a bit too far-"

"Do I look like I'm joking right now?" He interrupted her and I could see that he's getting frustrated.

But I was too scared to say anything at that moment. Why would he say to THEM that we're dating?! Now the whole school will be talking about us!

"Man, I'm sorry to say this but your taste in women sucks." The guy with them stated.

Hyunjin turned his gaze to him, "Well why don't you look in the mirror? Then you'll know what really sucks."

The guy was speechless while the other girls were already freaking out,

"Y-You mean...Park Yeona is your GIRLFRIEND?! Like..like FOR REAL?!" One of them yelled and Hyunjin simply nodded.

"YOU BITCH! WHAT DID YOU DO?! WHAT DIRTY METHOD DID YOU USE TO LURE HWANG HYUNJIN INTO YOUR TRAP?!" Another one went crazy as she was about to grab my hair.

And when I was getting ready to push her off, Hyunjin swiftly threw one of the ice cream cones in his hand on her face...

The girl screamed, crying about her now-ruined makeup and hair as the rest circled around her trying to comfort her.

Disgusting

"YAH HWANG HYUNJIN! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?! HOW COULD THE NICE AND SWEET HYUNJIN BE SO CRUEL AND RUDE LIKE THAT?!" She screamed with a finger pointed at him.