Good Night's Sleep

Still Hyunjin's POV:

A-Am I hearing things now?

Or did Yeona just unconsciously confessed to me?

And...why am I so worked up about it? I mean, girls confess to me on a daily basis, but I never even once felt anything hearing their confessions.

But hearing Yeona say she..she loves me...

I was staring at her face beside me which she was slightly leaning it on my shoulder. A small (actually big) feeling of extreme happiness was filling me up to the brim-

"DAMN YOU HWANG HYUNJIN!" She suddenly yelled out loud and I flinched while holding my heart.

What the heck?! Wasn't she just mumbling about her love for me?!

"Hwang Hyunjin...Hwang Hyunjin...Hwang....Hyun...jin.."
She kept muttering and I wasn't sure if she was dreaming about me or cursing me under her breath.

Then I heard her mumble again, "Why...why don't you see me as a girl too?...I...I can also try and be attractive...I'll try..."
Then she completely passed out on my shoulder.

"Who told you that? Who said you're unattractive? If it was those bullies again I swear I'll kill them! Yeona you're...

...you're the most attractive and interesting girl I've ever met."

No one's POV:

Hyunjin went back inside with Yeona between his arms, sleeping soundly against his chest.

The rest were watching TV but turned their whole attention towards Hyunjin immediately as he entered,

"Oh? She passed already?" Asked Changbin and Hyunjin nodded.

"Why are your ears red? You okay?" Chan asked and Hyunjin nodded again absently.

"I'll go put her in bed." He stated.

"Actually, we were just going to go upstairs too and sleep, it's getting really late and it's been a long day." Said Seungmin while stretching and Jeongin joined in the stretch session.

"Okay then, good night." Answered Hyunjin while taking his steps upstairs.

"Good night~ see y'all in the morning." Each one waved while they went upstairs as well and scattered in their rooms.

Hyunjin closed his bedroom door with his foot as he slowly walked towards his bed and placed Yeona gently under the covers. She immediately turned her back to him but now she was facing the other side of the bed where Hyunjin will be sleeping.

He swallowed harshly and decided to go wash his face to cool himself down.

After brushing his teeth as well, he was standing there beside his own side of the bed, staring down at Yeona's figure which has clearly moved a few centimetres towards his part of the bed, also determining if he should just go ahead and sleep as if nothing is different or should he freeze down on the couch.

Judging by Hyunjin's personality and his immense care for himself, he decided on sleeping on the bed saying in his mind that it's HIS bed and that he shouldn't suffer downstairs because of Yeona.

"Ha! What's wrong with Yeona sleeping beside me on the same bed? There's nothing to consider!" He told himself while slowly getting under the covers too and laying there on his back, staring at the ceiling, eyes wide open, complete silence, just Yeona's soft breathing.