So

No one's POV:

"They've been sitting there chatting and laughing for the past 20 minutes." Stated Jisung.

"And we've been sitting here spying on them for the past 20 minutes." Added Seungmin while rolling his eyes.

It's true though

Ever since they saw Yeona with that guy and they haven't removed their eyes from their table.

However, someone was trying not to look irritated...

"Why are we even doing this? Let's just talk about something else!" Suggested Hyunjin.

"Why do you sound so jealous?" Asked Changbin.

"I'm not jealous you stupid idiot."

"Someone's in a bad mood..." stated Minho.

"Guys look! They're getting up!" Felix whispered as all 8 of them returned their gaze on Yeona and Jinyoung.

"Ooh...he paid too, what a gentleman~" said Jeongin and Hyunjin rolled his eyes.

"They're heading out! Let's pay too and follow them!" Suggested Jisung.

"Um, why may I ask?" Asked Hyunjin.

"Do we have anything better to do??"

"...no."

"Then it's settled."

Everyone paid for their orders and quickly rushed behind the other two.

[10 minutes later...]

"They stopped in front of a building." Whispered Chan.

"That's where Yeona lives." Said Hyunjin and the rest 'Ohhh' -ed.

"He's such a good guy to be honest. Paying for her, walking her home, I mean who wouldn't want a boyfriend like that guy?" Said Jisung and Hyunjin found himself biting his lip in frustration that he didn't know the reason behind it.

"If only we could see his face!" Said Felix but Yeona already said goodbye and they were both gone.

"Well, I guess that's it." Stated Minho with a shrug.

"Let's ask Yeona tomorrow who that guy was." Suggested Seungmin and the rest nodded while walking back home.

>>Time Skip>>

[The next morning...]

"Hey Yeona!" Shouted Felix across the hall as he spotted her standing by her locker.

Of course, hearing LEE FELIX shout at school grabbed the other students' attention. Especially the girls...

Jisung nudged him and Felix cleared his throat, deeply...

"Uh..meet us at break time to give us our solved homework we asked for, alright?" He said with a very deep, low-toned voice.

Yeona was confused of Felix's strange attitude all of a sudden and his scary voice...

"W-What? Felix what are you talk-" she started but understood that it's a little act when he winked at her.

"Oh...um, okay."

>>Time Skip To Break Time>>

Yeona remembered what happened in the morning and started collecting her stuff in her bag so she could leave but someone had something to say...

"So you're talking to the popular gang at school now huh?" A girl said while blocking Yeona's way.

"Let me through." Yeona said quietly trying to go past her but another girl stood beside her...

"You're so full of yourself, I'm sick of it." She spat as she grabbed Yeona by the hair and shoved her backwards.

Yeona stumbled on a chair and fell

"You're just a poor, unworthy, scholarship student and you have the audacity to speak with Hwang Hyunjin and his mates?!"

"It's non of your business-" *slap*

Yeona felt a stinging sensation on her left cheek as the two girls scoffed while one kicked Yeona's desk before walking away.

She just stood up and dusted away her skirt as she took her bag and went outside the classroom while heading outside to campus to look for the guys.

"Yeona? What happened to your face?! Why is your cheek red?!" Asked Chan with a worried expression.

"It's nothing...just the usual haha..." Yeona answered with a small laugh that no one believed is true.

"They bullied you again, didn't they?" Stated Minho with a hint of anger.

"What's WRONG with this school?!" Yelled Felix.

"AND YOU!" Yelled Jisung while pointing a finger at Hyunjin, "Where were you when she needed your help?!"

"I was standing right here-"

"Exactly! You shouldn't be standing right here, you should've went to check up on her and see if anyone is bullying her!"

"I'm not a baby sitter!"

"You're not! But it's your job as part of the stupid deal!" Added Changbin and Hyunjin scoffed while looking away, "Whatever."

"Seriously Hyunjin, if you're gonna make Yeona your personal attender as you so claim then you should do your job and don't let anyone bully her again! Isn't that what you promised her?!" Shouted Chan.

"OKAY I'M SORRY!" He yelled at his friends.

"DON'T APOLOGISE TO US, APOLOGISE TO HER!"

He looked her in the eyes as she did the same and there was a whole minute of silence...

"You don't have to-"

"I'm sorry..."

"It's okay-"

"No...they're right, my promise for you was to not let anyone bully you again and yet...I'm not really doing a great job...and that costs you...so I'm sorry."

"Ehm...well um...wow...that was deep." Joked Minho and they all laughed.

"Thank you, Hyunjin." Yeona smiles widely at him and he kinda smiled back.

"So why did you guys want to meet here??" Yeona asked returning to the original topic.

"Oh yeahhh!"

"We wanted to ask you..."

"Who was that guy you were with yesterday?"
__________________________