Bad News

No one's POV:

Yeona had gotten ready for school and just came out of her apartment

Yeona had gotten ready for school and just came out of her apartment. She left the building and started walking in the usual direction when she heard a voice call her from behind...

"Yeona!"

"Hm? Oh Jinyoung! Good morning!" She smiled cheerfully at him.

"Good morning. How are you?" He asked with a calm smile.

"I'm good. You?"

"Never better! Going to school?" He asked as Yeona nodded.

"I'll walk you there then since I'm free for the time being." He suggested and Yeona nodded again happily.

As they neared the school gate, there were 4 of our guys behind them by a small distance...

"Hey look, isn't that Yeona?" Asked Jeongin while pointing at her back.

The other 3 looked in the same direction, "Yeah it's her, but who's that dude beside her?" Asked Minho.

"I think he's the same guy from before. That friend of hers." Stated Chan.

"Tch...who cares." Hyunjin rolled his eyes.

"Someone's salty."

*ding dong*

"Alright, that's it for today's class everyone. Class dismissed." States the Teacher and went outside.

Yeona stretched her whole tiny body in her place and sighed deeply, "Finally some wEEKEND!"

"Yes! I'm so done with this week!" Added Dano, joining the stretching session.

"Wanna go eat somewhere?" She suggested.

Yeona looked at her sadly, "I wish I could but I have my part time job today :("

"Bomber!" Dano made a sad face too.

"Promise we'll go another day!" Yeona said, holding her little pinky finger up.

"Of course!" Dano yelled and intertwined her pinky with Yeona's.

After setting the small deal, she grabbed her stuff quickly and headed outside the classroom while waving goodbye to Dano.

"I hope I'm not late for work!"

About 10 minutes later she finally arrived at the grocery store she works at, but something seemed off...

"W-What's happening here?" She asked herself as she entered but found all the shelves empty.