Positive

No one's POV:

"Again?!"

Yeona stood still

"Why do you always cause trouble?! If it's that hard for you then tell me and I'll just fire you!"

"No sir. I'm sorry." Yeona bowed quickly before she gets kicked out of her job. "It won't happen again."

"It better not. If this repeats a single time, you're out of here Park Yeona!"

"Excuse you, that's Hwang Yeona my good sir." A voice appeared from behind Yeona, wrapping an arm around her shoulder and staring at her boss.

"H-Hwang Hyunjin?! In our office??! W-What pleasure do I owe you Mr. Hwang?"

Then the boss realised what Hyunjin had just said a second ago...

"Wait what? Did you just say Hwang Yeona? HWANG YEONA??" He repeated in shock.

"Yes I did." Hyunjin had a smirk plastered on his face.

"S-S-She's your WIFE??!" The man yelled with widened eyes.

"Of course. What did you think she is, my sister?"

"N-No no no of course not. Yeona- I mean Mrs. Hwang, why didn't you tell me that you're married to Hwang Hyunjin? Hehe you should've told me."

>>Time Skip>>

[In the car...]

"Seriously Yeona, are you a magnet or something? You attract bullies everywhere!"

"I don't know! What's wrong with him?! I know I did a few mistakes but I just started a week ago he shouldn't be that cranky with me already!" Yeona puffed her bangs in anger.

"Don't worry after this, he won't even dare calling you by your first name." Hyunjin grinned from ear to ear.

Yeona turned to him, "Yeah and that, why did you tell him that I'm your wife?!"

"Huh? What do you mean why? He had to know!"

"Nooo! Now he'll spread the word all over the company and everyone will annoy me with questions and stuff. I won't be surprised if I find reporters barging in our office. That's what happens whenever I mention your name in any conversation." Yeona sighed.

"Aw babe, you should've known that marrying me won't be an easy thing. It's a blessing to have a husband such as me."

"Are we back to the twisted character and narcissism again?" Yeona asked and Hyunjin cleared his throat.

"No ma'am."

"I kinda miss the rest of the guys." Yeona sighed while looking out the window.

"Yeah me too..."

So Chan and Felix went back to Australia for university.

And Changbin was now serving in the military.

So they haven't seen them in a long while.

[Back at home...]

They were casually sitting on Hyunjin's bed, which is now their bed, until Hyunjin spoke,

"Don't you think we need a baby?"