First Day A Wreck

No one's POV:

"I can explain..."

"You better! But first..." she said as she reached for the bottle of shampoo,

"GET OUT!" She yelled while throwing it at him, following with the shower gel bottle, the hair cream and anything was within the reach of her hands.

"Ow OW OKAY OKAY!" Hyunjin tried shielding himself as he ran outside the bathroom and closed the door quickly.

With his face already heated and red from their position earlier, he dragged his legs towards the kitchen. He gulped up what was left of the glass of water and refilled it, chugging it at one go and trying to calm down.

A few minutes later, the bathroom door had opened and Yeona stepped outside, fully dressed in her uniform. She walked towards the living room and glared daggers as soon as she saw Hyunjin crouching behind the sofa...

She sighed, "What are you doing back there?"

"Are you going to throw stuff at me again?"

"No?"

He sighed in relief as he stood up and sat on the couch this time. Yeona went and sat right in front of him, still glaring...

"Explanation. NOW."

"Look, first of all, I didn't know you were in the bathroom. And what happened was because I didn't want the guys to find out you slept here last night."

"Why?"

"Cuz they won't stop annoying me about it! Seriously you don't know them when they try teasing someone or gossiping about something, they'll do it for AGES!"

"I'm sure you're overreacting."

"I'M NOT! I KNOW MY FRIENDS WELL!"

"OKAY BUT DID YOU HAVE TO GO TO SUCH LENGTHS?! YOU DO REALISE THAT YOU ENTERED ON ME WHILE I WAS JUST IN A TOWEL AND EVEN PUSHED ME INTO THE BATHTUB WHILE BEING INCHES CLOSE TO ME, RIGHT?!"

"But-"

"What if I wasn't in a towel?! Oh my gosh I don't even wanna imagine that scenario! Thank god I was at least kinda covered but HYUNJIN-"

"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO DIDN'T LOCK THE DOOR IN THE FIRST PLACE!"

"BECAUSE I THOUGHT YOU WERE STILL ASLEEP! YOU COULD'VE AT LEAST KNOCKED!"

"I DIDN'T BECAUSE I THOUGHT YOU WERE ASLEEP!"

*both sighs*

"Look I'm sorry for what happened this morning, I didn't mean for all of this to happen. I just thought of hiding in the bathroom so when they couldn't find me, they would leave but I was surprised to see you in there and then heard them coming towards us which makes it even worse so it's just what I had to do okay? I'm not a pervert or anything!" He explained thoroughly while rubbing his hands together.

"Fine okay. I forgive you just this time cuz it wasn't intended." Yeona said and he looked at her with his face lighting up.

"But from now on, we'll knock before entering the bathroom okay?" She extended her arm for a hand shake.

Hyunjin nodded and shook her hand.

"Come to think of it, I noticed that there's only one bathroom here. How come there's only one bathroom in this huge house?" She asked.

"I really don't know. It's the weirdest thing in this house."

"But Hyunjin..."

"Yeah?"

"Why do you live here alone? I mean why aren't you living with your family?"

Yeona noticed that Hyunjin's expression saddened a bit...

"It's because this is the house that I used to live in with my parents."

"Oh...I see..." Yeona felt like it's not a good idea to ask more questions in the matter.

"It's a very beautiful house though!" She said suddenly with a smile.

Hyunjin chuckled, "You're complimenting the house when you should compliment me?"

Yeona scoffed, "Tch! Take a break from yourself would you?"

"I'm your master, and you're now living under MY roof so show some respect."

"I can't believe the narcissistic level you're at right now." She rolled her eyes at him and stood up.

"Where are you going?"

"To make breakfast, if you don't mind."

Hyunjin slightly smiled and stood up as well, following her to the kitchen...

Hyunjin's POV:

"Um, do you have strawberry milk here?" She asked while looking through the fridge.

"No. I don't drink it as much as you do. You're basically addicted."

"Yeah like you are, addicted to yourself." She answered me without looking.

"Yah! Remember that I'm the one who let you stay here!"

"Okay okay!"

"By the way, I'll go bring my stuff from my apartment if that's okay." She said, turning to face me.

"Well duh, you won't be living in my clothes forever."

"Speaking of that, I washed your hoodie and um...your b-boxer so you'll find them hung on the line in the balcony."

"Good."

>>Time Skip>>

After we ate, Yeona went back to her room to get her keys and stuff while I dashed towards the closet and quickly changed my clothes then went back outside...

"Okay I'll go now- when did you change clothes? Are you going somewhere?" She got startled when she came back out.

"Yeah, I'm going with you."

"Huh? Why?"

...

"Just because."

"That doesn't make any sense."

"I'm bored and I don't have anything to do so I'll just tag along okay?"

"Okay then let's go." She put on her shoes as well as I did and we went outside, locking the door.

We stepped outside the garden gate and I hauled a cab...

>>Time Skip>>

"Okay so, since you're here, can you help me?" She turned and looked up at me.

"Nah, I don't wanna exhaust myself."

She gave me a disgusted look then went towards her room while I found my way to the small couch at the back.

A while has passed as I watched Yeona go back and forth from her bedroom to the bathroom to the living room, where I'm sitting, and just going all around the apartment.

Then she went inside her bedroom and stayed there for like 10 minutes. It was pretty silent until I heard a huge thud...
__________________________