Felix

Still No One's POV:

"So what are we gonna do with him?" Asked Jisung.

"Throw him in prison of course." Stated Hyunjin.

"We can't." Said Seungmin, "We have no solid evidence. The police might not believe us."

"I'm scared that he might suffocate in there and die. Then we will be the ones going to jail." This from Minho.

"Nah, bad guys don't die that easily." Felix answered him.

"From where could we get evidence though?" Yeona wondered.

"What if we found the bottle of poison he was adding from to the Chairman?" Suggested Chan, "It must have his fingerprints on it."

"Yes!" Yelled Jisung, "But how do we find it?"

"So they think they can outsmart me with their stupid tricks? Heh

"So they think they can outsmart me with their stupid tricks? Heh..they're gonna pay a faaaaar higher price for that stupid stunt they pulled."

"Just you wait."

[Back at the house...]

"*yawn* It's getting late." Stated Hyunjin, "You guys should sleep here too. We need to be together in case of emergencies. Let's sleep for now and think of something in the morning."

"Yeah I'm pretty tired." Stated Yeona while stretching her arms up high, making her shirt go up as well and reveal her little tummy in which Hyunjin pulled it down again swiftly and didn't say a word. Yeona smiled to herself.

"What about Jinyoung? Can we really leave him there all night?" Asked Changbin.

"Yeah, he can never escape from there."

"And what if he dies in there."

"Sounds like his problem." Hyunjin answered in a monotone voice.

"Oookay then." Changbin finished the conversation with a shrug, "Good night guys."

"Night~"

"Sleep tight."

"Don't let the bugs bite."

"Tonight imma fight till we see the sunlight, tick tock on the clock but the party never-"

"Jisung...enough. Thank you." Chan interrupted him for good.

And they all went to their separate rooms.

Except...

Yeona's POV:

When I had just finished washing my face and changing into my pyjamas, I heard a soft knock on the door.

I went and opened,
"Hyunjin? Are you okay? Do you need something?"

"Well uh..I didn't really wanna leave you alone after what happened and such sooo...I was wondering if we should sleep together..." he said slowly.