Fun in the Sun

Yeona's POV

We finally reached the summer house and started taking our trunks out of the van and went inside.

A 50-ish-aged woman was standing inside and greeted us politely with a smile, "Welcome Mr. Hwang, we're delighted to have you and your guests again."

Then she made eye contact with me and her smile got wider, "Oh, I see you've brought a young lady with you! Is she perhaps the future Mrs. Hwang?"

*blush* w-what

"What?! No no you've misunderstood! She's just my personal-" Hyunjin started but got cut off by Chan immediately,
"She's our friend!"

"I see..." the lady said while eyeing Hyunjin with amusement as he tried to look away.

He then cleared his throat and looked back at me, "Yeona, this is Madam Kang, the house keeper and Madam Kang, this is Park Yeona." He introduced us as I slightly bowed to her with a smile which she returned dearly.

"It's lovely to have a female here for a change." She stated, "It's getting boring to take care of 8 dorks every summer."

"Hey!" They all whined.

"She basically raised us all ever since we were little kids." Changbin stated and I chuckled at their funny relationship.

Finally someone that can talk back to "Mr. Hwang"

We all headed upstairs and found a problem...

So apparently there are 4 rooms in the summer house,

Hyunjin's room
Chan and Felix share a room
Minho and Jisung in another room
And Seungmin, Jeongin and Changbin in the 4th room

So...

"You can stay with us, Yeona! It'll be so much fun! We could have a sleepover!" Felix yelled in excitement, inviting me to stay with him and Chan.

"Um..."

"Or she can stay with us! The more the merrier!" Yelled Changbin.

"Nah your room is too cramped already. You could stay with me and Lee know! Our room is big enough!" Suggested Jisung and I was totally lost by now.

"Uh guys, thanks a lot but it's okay I can just sleep on that couch outside. It looks pretty comfy." I suggested.

"No way, it gets super cold at night and you'll freeze out there." Seungmin warned me.

"Hyunjin! Say something!" Yelled Changbin, turning towards Hyunjin who was standing there silently all this time.

"Yeona will stay with me." He simply stated.

"What?! No way! Just her with YOU?!" Yelled Felix.

"Why are you saying it like I'll do something to her?!" He yelled back at him.

"CUZ YOU WILL! WHO KNOWS WHAT CRAZY THOUGHTS YOU MIGHT THINK OF WHILE POOR YEONA'S SLEEPING WITH YOU IN THE SAME ROOM WITH NO ONE ELSE BUT YOU!"

"WHAT THE-"

"Felix kinda has a point." Stated Jeongin.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE HAS A POINT?! YOU GUYS HAVE VERY LITTLE TRUST IN ME!"

"It's better if Yeona stays in one of the other rooms." Said Jisung.

"Are you kidding me? Having Yeona stay with 2 or 3 guys is better than just 1? How?!" Yelled Hyunjin.

"Cuz if one decided to make a move the other will be around to stop him!"

"Um...I'm still here you know." I finally spoke to grab their attention back to me.