Chapter 14

Laying on the bed, Mingyu looked at all the photos of Wonwoo on his phone. He took it secretly on their date last week. He grinned like a fool when a photo of Wonwoo smiling brightly appeared. Did he just break his own rule? No string attached. After their date, Mingyu finally realized that he had a huge crush on his sunbae.

But he couldn't tell Wonwoo. He might lose what they have right now. Wonwoo definitely gonna leave him. Plus, his sunbae still couldn't get over his ex-boyfriend. There's nothing he could do. Wait, there's one thing. Enjoy while it lasts.

Now that he's done looking at 50+ pictures of Wonwoo on his phone. The lust demon inside him had woken up. He wanted Wonwoo tonight. It's the weekend so his sunbae was definitely free.

Sunbae, are you free tonight?

Wanna crash at my place?

Sorry, I can't.

Why? Something wrong?

I'm not ready yet.

???

My lower body is not clean. I have stomach-ache.

Oh, I'm sorry.

Hope you get well soon. Don't forget to take medicine.

If you want anything, just tell me.

Wonwoo blushed after he had to tell the latter about his stomach-ache. He felt so embarrassed. But Mingyu's response was what he didn't expect at all. If Seungcheol hyung, whenever Wonwoo told him that he's not clean, the latter just casually told him to take a shower or something. But that's the problem gay top didn't understand. There were consequences of being a gay bottom. That one hole shared two purposes. Keeping it clean was the hardest thing to do. A shower was not enough.

Seungcheol hyung never understood that. But Mingyu was different. Not just he respected his sex partner, he also understood them. Again, Mingyu managed to make Wonwoo's heart fluttered. Not gonna lie though, he really wanted to do it. Mingyu had turned him into a sex addict. And he probably cleaned already but he wasn't confident enough.

Wonwoo needed to stop thinking about sex for a while. Maybe he should go out. A café would be nice. He got ready and left his apartment. Taking a leisure walk, Wonwoo looked around his neighborhood. It's the weekend so of course, everyone would go out. Suddenly, he bumped into Seokmin.

"Wonwoo hyung!" the boy excitedly called his senior.

"Hey." Wonwoo smiled.

"Where are you going?" Seokmin asked.

"Just gonna get some coffee."

"Oh, can I tag along?" Seokmin asked.

"Sure."

After five minutes of walking, the two arrived at the café. They ordered their drinks as Seokmin added some dessert and settled at a table.

"By the way, I'm sorry that I couldn't join you for the movie last week. I got...something to do." Wonwoo apologized at the latter.

"It's fine. It's already in the past. And we still can consider this as a redeem. You know, a date." Seokmin smiled.

Their orders came and the two started to dig in. Seokmin took a bite of the croissant he ordered.

"I never ask about your course. I just know that you're in Engineering." Wonwoo asked.

"I take electronics."