Chapter 8

It's been two weeks since the last time Mingyu met Wonwoo. The latter just ghosted him. Wonwoo didn't even reply to any of Mingyu's messages. He once thought of wanting to go to Wonwoo's place and asked him for an explanation. But he knew that's gonna be a bad idea. Damn, he's horny and he missed Wonwoo.

Later that night, Mingyu went to a different club, a gay club, that his group of friends never go and hooked up with some cute boy named Sungmin. Usually, Mingyu would bring his one-night stand to his place but this time they just went to a cheap hotel instead. For some reason, he didn't want any stranger to enter his house anymore.

Sungmin climbed on top of Mingyu and kissed him. Mingyu replied to it but he felt something was not right. The excitement when his lips touched the other's lips was gone. Mingyu loved to take control. To be dominant. But this time, he just let the boy do everything as he laid there on the bed. He took off Sungmin's cloth as he squeezed the boy's ass. It's a nice ass but someone he knew had a better one. The image of Wonwoo on top of him came into Mingyu's mind. He brushed it off as he focused on the one in front of him right now.

The boy pulled down Mingyu's pants and was drooling at the heavenly sight of Mingyu's member standing proudly. He gladly took it into his mouth as Mingyu grabbed his hair. Sungmin was very skillful with his tongue but Mingyu imagined Wonwoo was the one who gave him the blowjob instead. His grip on the hair tightened as he imagined Wonwoo's erotic face as he tried to take all of Mingyu's member into his mouth. He thrust his hips upward making Sungmin gagged. Sungmin sat up as he kissed Mingyu.

"Is there something wrong?" he asked Mingyu.

"Nothing." Mingyu answered as he laid the boy on the bed.

He spread the boy's legs as he coated his fingers with lube. Brushing his finger at the hole, he entered one by one. Sungmin moaned as he enjoyed the pleasure Mingyu gave him. After Mingyu felt like he was fully prepared, he aligned his member at the entrance. Slowly, he pushed in. Sungmin screamed at how big the member was. It felt good for Mingyu too. Sungmin was tight and warm. But not as same as Wonwoo. Every thrust Mingyu slammed into Sungmin, he compared it with Wonwoo. Fuck! I can't stop thinking of him. Mingyu said to himself.

Mingyu sat at the side of the bed as he looked at sleeping Sungmin. He only cum once. He wanted to do more but he couldn't do it if it's not with Wonwoo. Mingyu rubbed his temple as he wondered what had got into him. He wore his cloth and left some cash on the table before leaving the hotel room.

Mingyu arrived at his house 10 minutes later. He got into the shower because he didn't want any trace of Sungmin on him. He leaned against the wall as he thought of Wonwoo in a towel, water dripping from his body. Just the thought alone was enough to make him hard again. His hands went down to his member as he stroked it. All the sexes he had with Wonwoo, he reminisced back. Grunts and moans could be heard echoing throughout the bathroom as Mingyu was reaching his climax. With a loud moan, he cum.

"What is wrong with me? What have you done to me, sunbae?" Mingyu asked.

---

Mingyu sat in the class as he zoned out thinking of that one particular senior. He felt like he was under some spell that Wonwoo cast on him. Or maybe Wonwoo gave him some kind of love potion. Whatever it was, it turned Mingyu into a desperate puppy that wanted attention from his owner.

"You good?" Seokmin elbowed him.

Mingyu ignored the question. The situation itself was complicated for him to share it with someone else. His friends would probably didn't believe him if they knew the Kim Mingyu finally settle down with one sex partner. He hoped they could be more than just that.