Chapter 27

Mingyu pinned Wonwoo against the wall as he kicked the door closed. Their lips still glued to each other from the stairs until they reached Mingyu's apartment. The kiss broke and Wonwoo hugged the latter tightly.

"I love you." Wonwoo said.

"I love you, Mingyu." he repeated it again.

Mingyu kissed the neck gently as he smiled. He was so happy right now. Wonwoo loved him. Finally, Wonwoo belonged to him. The two lost balance as they fell on the floor with Wonwoo on top. They looked at each other as Wonwoo caressed Mingyu's face.

"I forgot to tell you how beautiful you are." Wonwoo said.

Mingyu sat up and buried his face into Wonwoo's chest. He missed the latter so much. What took Wonwoo so long to come back to him?

"That night, after I shut you out, you never come back. I thought I lost you." Mingyu said.

"I'm so sorry. I was so focused on my ex that I kept denying my feelings for you." Wonwoo kissed the boy.

"Will you leave me again?" Mingyu asked and Wonwoo shook his head.

"No. I'm not gonna leave you anymore. Never."

They kissed again as Wonwoo lifted Mingyu up. They went to the bed and Mingyu pushed the latter onto it. Taking off his shirt, Mingyu climbed on top of Wonwoo. The two were longing for each other.

"I still have exams but fuck it." Mingyu said as he took off Wonwoo's cloth.

He went to the neck and sucked the skin, leaving a deep red mark. Wonwoo grunted as he gripped Mingyu's hair. Mingyu looked at the mark that he did and smirked. Now, the whole world's gonna know that Wonwoo belonged to him. He then grabbed the bottle of lube from inside the drawer and coated his fingers. Sucking at the nipple, he gently pushed his fingers into Wonwoo's hole. The latter moaned. Indeed, Mingyu was the best.

After Mingyu knew that the boy was ready, he took off his pants. Wonwoo looked at the hard member, not blinking. Mingyu smirked as he lifted Wonwoo's face by the chin.

"What are you looking at? My eyes are here." Mingyu said, making Wonwoo blushed.

Coating his member with the lube, he brushed his member against the hole as he kissed the latter. He looked at Wonwoo and the boy nodded. Slowly, he pushed his member in. Wonwoo hissed.

"I miss you so much, Wonu hyung." Mingyu moaned.

He wrapped Wonwoo's legs around his waist as he thrust deeper. Wonwoo gripped the bedsheet hard as he bit his lips. Mingyu started to move his hips, enjoying the euphoric pleasure his senior gave him. It felt totally different from how they did before. It's way better. Was it because they did it out of love?

"Mingyu... don't stop..." Wonwoo threw his head to the back.

Mingyu smirked as he fastened his thrust. Wonwoo grabbed his member and started to pump it. Shortly after, he moaned as cum shot all over his chest. Mingyu kissed Wonwoo as he cum inside of the boy. The kiss broke as they were catching their breath. Mingyu pulled out his member and grabbed his shirt, cleaning up the mess. Wonwoo laid there, totally satisfied.

But Mingyu started to kiss and lick his body again. Wonwoo looked at the boy and Mingyu pulled off his puppy eyes at the latter.

"One round is never enough for you."

---

Morning came as Wonwoo woke up alone on the bed. He looked around and realized he was at Mingyu's place. Why am I here? Wonwoo asked himself. Then, the memory of last night crept into his mind. He remembered the confession. The passionate sex they had. He couldn't stop saying how much he loved Mingyu. Wonwoo hugged the pillow beside him, hiding his red face. He could smell Mingyu's scent on this pillow. Wonwoo hugged the pillow tighter, snuggling his face.