Chapter 30

Seokmin laid on his bed, not knowing what to do. His exams finished a few days ago and he didn't feel like wanted to go home yet. He was waiting for that one particular person to finish their exams. Suddenly, someone knocked on the door. Seokmin got up and went to the door. He froze when he opened it. Jisoo smiled, looking at the latter's reaction.

"Hi. Sorry for making you wait. I'm here to win your heart." Jisoo winked.

Seokmin bit his lips and pulled Jisoo into the apartment. He closed the door and cornered the older against the wall. Without hesitation, he claimed Jisoo's lips. The boy widened his eyes before he replied to the kiss.

"Okay...not complaining though. But isn't it too early?" Jisoo chuckled.

"I'm horny." Seokmin said while brushing their noses together. Jisoo hummed.

"Want me to help you?"

Jisoo dragged the boy to the bed. He kissed Seokmin as he laid both of them on it with Seokmin on top. Seokmin's hand slipped under Jisoo's shirt, feeling the smooth skin of the latter. Jisoo hummed as he wanted the boy to touch him more. They broke the kiss and took off each other's shirt. Jisoo looked at Seokmin's amazing body and felt himself drooling. Seokmin blushed. He then pushed the latter laid back on the bed and attacked the neck. He went down to the nipple and licked it, receiving a moan from Jisoo.

"Sensitive, are we?" Seokmin asked as he pinched the other nipple.

Jisoo closed his eyes as he bit his lips. Seokmin continued with sucking and licking the nipple as he slid off their pants. He kissed the latter as he pumped their members together.

"Hyung, I don't have a condom." Seokmin said.

"I have it in my pocket." Jisoo replied.

"So you planned this to happen?" Seokmin asked and Jisoo nodded, chuckling.

Seokmin reached into his drawer and grabbed the lube while Jisoo grabbed the condom. Coating his fingers with the cool liquid, Seokmin slowly pushed it into the latter's hole. Jisoo hissed at the sudden invasion of his ass and Seokmin kissed him. After he felt like the senior was ready, he took out the fingers and wrapped the condom on his member. Gently, he thrust in and Jisoo gripped his shoulders. Seokmin hummed as he hugged the older.

They looked at each other and Jisoo blushed. Where did his puppy go? Who was this man on top of him? Seokmin looked so hot with that expression. The boy started to move his hips and the two moaned in pleasure. Jisoo brought the latter closer and kissed him. Seokmin bit the bottom lips as he fastened his thrust, earning a louder moan from Jisoo.

"Jisoo hyung..." Seokmin called the latter.

He put Jisoo's leg on his shoulder and thrust deeper. The sound of skin slapping echoed throughout the room. Seokmin was so rough and the pleasure was too much for Jisoo. He grabbed his member and started to pump it. With a loud moan, he cum on his stomach. Seokmin grunted as he cum while moaning the latter's name. They stayed like that while catching their breath.

After a while, Seokmin pulled out his member and laid beside Jisoo. He then grabbed his shirt and cleaned the latter. Jisoo closed his eyes and placed his arm on his forehead, still overwhelmed by the pleasure. A few moments later, he opened his eyes and realized that Seokmin was looking at him. His puppy came back. The man that just wrecked him up a while ago, gone.

"I think we should start again." Seokmin said.

Jisoo widened his eyes as he was taken back. Start again? They just finished. Seokmin frowned after he realized what he just said.