Chapter 18

It was past midnight. Wonwoo was in his huge room, and couldn't fall asleep. It's been a while since he slept on this bed. Everything seemed so far away. That loneliness he felt way back then came crept into him again. No matter how much he tossed and turned, he still couldn't get that comfortable position.

Suddenly, an image of Mingyu came into his mind. They have been sleeping together for the past two weeks. Wonwoo was already used to Mingyu's scent around him. Should he go ask Mingyu if he could sleep with him? What if Wonwoo was just disturbing his rest? He just wanted to sleep beside him. Didn't mean they needed to do that, right?

With that Wonwoo got up and left his room and went to Mingyu's. He knocked a few times and waited. A moment later, the door opened revealing a shirtless Mingyu. Wonwoo was a bit taken back as he stared at that muscular chest. Mingyu was rubbing his eyes as he looked drowsy.

"Sunbae?" Mingyu asked with his hoarse sleepy voice. Wonwoo felt his inside was shaking by that voice.

"Sleep already?" Wonwoo asked and the latter nodded.

"Can I... sleep with you?" Wonwoo blushed a bit.

"...sure..." Mingyu said as he invited the latter to come in.

Wonwoo entered and closed the door. Mingyu grabbed the boy's hand and brought him to the bed. He got on the bed and rolled to the other side, giving the space for Wonwoo. Wonwoo climbed onto the bed and laid on his side, back facing Mingyu. Since Mingyu's arms were spread out, Wonwoo had no choice but to rest his head on it. Suddenly, Mingyu pulled Wonwoo closer to him and hugged Wonwoo tightly. He nuzzled his nose at the back of Wonwoo's neck, inhaling his favorite sweet scent, and drifted to sleep.

"Good night, sunbae." Mingyu said.

Wonwoo was a bit shocked by the action. He tried to distance himself a bit but failed. Mingyu's grip was too strong. So, he just gave up. Mingyu's scent was surrounding him and to be honest, he liked it so much. His hand landed on Mingyu and Wonwoo gently touched it, feeling the skin. Their hands were almost the same size. Wonwoo's was skinnier than Mingyu's thick hand. It's not rough, it's not soft. Just nice. Wonwoo loved to hold it. Suddenly, a groan was heard from Mingyu and he intertwined their hands. Wonwoo looked at their hands and blushed.

"Maybe I like you a bit?"

---

Early in the morning, Wonhyuk went to his brother's room to invite him for breakfast. But when he opened the door, the room was empty. He looked around and saw no sign of Wonwoo. He closed the door and saw a maid was walking towards him.

"Nuna, have you seen Wonwoo?" Wonhyuk asked the maid.

"I don't see him, young master." She replied.

Wonhyuk stood there for a while, thinking. Where would his brother be if not in his room? Then it came to his mind.

"Where's our guest's room, Mingyu?" he asked the maid again.

The maid brought him to Mingyu's room. She left and Wonhyuk opened the door quietly. He peeked his head into the room and there his brother was. Nuzzling his face at the crook of the neck, being tucked safely in Mingyu's embrace. Wonhyuk leaned against the wall and smiled.

"And he said that they're just friends." he said and closed the door.

Wonhyuk went to the dining table and called Wonwoo's phone. It ringed for a while before his brother picked up.

"Wake up, sleepyhead. Let's have breakfast together." Wonhyuk said.

---

Wonwoo groaned at the loudness of his phone ringing. He tried to reach it but Mingyu pulled him closer. After a bit of struggle, Wonwoo managed to grab the phone and picked it up. It was his brother.