LIE

For the first time, it hurt a lot. I cried out loud in my room. When I woke up and saw myself. My eyes were really puffy because of you. I tried to erase you from my memories. Your pictures, your number. But I keep wanting to see you over and over. The day we were supposed to meet is getting closer but you're not here.

They say breakups are forgotten with love. It's all a lie, just what the grown-ups say. It may sound childish, but I can't help it.

I'm trying to live without you. There's nothing more painful than that. No night scarier than that. Every time I wake up, you're not here. People said a thread that's cut off once. It's hard to mend again. But the promise I made with you. I have to keep them.

No matter what everyone said, I only looked at you. Because of you, I thought a lot, I cried a lot. Trying to keep each promise I made with you. The fact that you're not by my side hits me hard. Even in my dreams, you're in my arms. No way, why are you so far away? You're so far, out of my reach. The time that endlessly flowed, I want to turn it back.

It's all a dream, everything is a dream. I try to convince myself, but I know it's not. It's all a lie, will you come back to me? It may sound childish, but I can't help it. I'm begging you. It's only one day without you. But it's hard, come back to me. Tell me it's a lie, can't you?