Chapter 25

Wonwoo woke up that morning as he looked around. He was not in his room. Someone beside him groaned in their sleep. Wonwoo turned to the person and frowned. How could he sleep on the same bed with Seokmin? Then, the memory of last night came into his mind. He did it with Seokmin.

Wonwoo silently got up and wore his cloth. Looking at sleeping Seokmin one last time, he let out a sigh and left. They were drunk when they did that. He felt so horrible right now. Seokmin was a good boy. He was like a little brother to Wonwoo. Wonwoo frowned even more when he remembered Seokmin's confession last night. Wonwoo never saw Seokmin in that way. He didn't want to hurt the boy's feelings.

Right after Wonwoo arrived at his apartment, Seokmin called him. Looking at his phone, Wonwoo left it on the kitchen table and went to the bedroom. He didn't know what to say to the latter.

---

Turning to the side, Seokmin's arm landed on the side of his bed. His hand was trying to grab something but it's empty. Opening his eyes, he took a second to digest everything. He didn't sleep alone last night. What happened last night? Seokmin asked himself.

Then the memory came rushing into his mind. He and Wonwoo were drunk and they kissed and then they did it. Widening his eyes, Seokmin covered his mouth as he looked under the blanket. He was naked. So it really happened. He had sex with his crush. Seokmin started to blush harder as the memory kept repeating in his head. Then, he frowned as he looked around. Wonwoo was not here. Where did he go?

"Wonwoo hyung?" Seokmin tried to call the latter but of course no answer.

Grabbing his phone, he dialed Wonwoo's number. No one picked up. Seokmin got up and wore his cloth. He still couldn't believe that last night really happened.

Seokmin let out a sigh as he threw himself on the bed. This was the fifth time he called Wonwoo, but the latter didn't pick it up. He confessed to his senior last night. Was that why Wonwoo didn't pick his call? Did he do something wrong? Seokmin didn't know what to do. So he called Jisoo.

"Hyung, can we meet?"

---

Later that afternoon, Seokmin arrived at the café where he agreed to meet Jisoo. Waiting for a while, the boy arrived. Jisoo knew something was off but he didn't expect this. Seokmin told him everything that happened last night, and he felt like his heart was broken into pieces. Jisoo felt like wanted to cry at the moment but he held himself. Seokmin finally confessed his feeling to his crush and to top that, they even have sex.

Jisoo could feel himself shaking from under the table. He just wanted to leave. Far away from Seokmin. He didn't want to have anything related to the boy anymore. It hurts. But if this could make the boy happy, he would help Seokmin.

"Everything happened so fast for him right now. You guys...did it and suddenly, you confessed to him. Of course, he's shocked." Jisoo said.

"Give him time and space." He continued.

Seokmin looked down and nodded. He couldn't help but agree with what Jisoo said. He felt like he was pressuring Wonwoo at this point.

"Hyung...is it hurt to be heartbroken?" Seokmin asked Jisoo.

Jisoo looked at Seokmin for a few seconds before he nodded. I need to let you go. Jisoo told himself.

"But as time goes by, you will get over it." Jisoo said.

---

It was late at night when Jisoo arrived at the riverside. With a beer in his hand, he wondered why his love story became like this? Why couldn't they just fall in love? Was Jisoo not trying hard enough? He tried to let Seokmin go, kept the distance between them but Seokmin kept coming back to him.