Chapter 19

Wonwoo looked at the writing he did last night. Happy Ending. It's been a while since he wrote something new. His eyes trailed to the maid that was packing his stuff. The mid-semester break ended tomorrow, and they were getting ready to go back. Wonwoo felt like he didn't want this break to end. He had such an amazing time with Mingyu. That boy also was the reason why he stopped writing for a while.

After Wonwoo made up with Mingyu a few weeks ago, no idea came to him. Was it because he was not sad anymore? Wonwoo just shrugged as he went to Mingyu's room. He frowned when he entered the room. Mingyu was packing his stuff all by himself.

"Where's the maid that I ask to help you pack?" Wonwoo asked.

"I'm not used to letting people do my job."

"...and I panicked when she touched my underwear." Mingyu blushed.

"So I told her that I'll do it myself." And Wonwoo let out a chuckle.

He looked at Mingyu and sighed a bit. Are you my happy ending? Wonwoo mentally asked Mingyu.

A few minutes later, Seongsu came and told the two that they were ready to go. Wonwoo nodded and retreated back to his room to take all his stuff. With the maid carrying his luggage, Wonwoo went to Mingyu. He saw the boy was carrying the luggage all by himself and he told Seongsu to take it.

"Ready to go?" Wonwoo asked the latter.

"Do the maids do all the jobs for you?" Mingyu raised his eyebrow as he looked at their luggage being carried away.

"I guess so."

Reaching the front door, Wonhyuk was there, waiting for them. He brought Wonwoo into a hug.

"Still in your pajamas? I never know that you can be this lazy." Wonwoo said to his brother. Wonhyuk rolled his eyes.

"I'm sad that I can't spend more time with my little brother and here you are, roasting me." Wonhyuk replied. Wonwoo could just chuckle.

"Call me if you need anything." and the younger brother nodded.

Wonwoo went to the car and checked if he missed anything. Mingyu approached Wonhyuk and they shook hands.

"Please take care of Wonwoo for me." Wonhyuk smiled at Mingyu as the boy nodded.

The two got into the car and they sped away, leaving the area. The two at the back were talking to each other like they were in their own world. Seongsu looked at them bickering from the rear-view mirror and smiled.

~flashback~

"So, do you have feelings for him? Mingyu?" Seongsu asked Wonwoo.

He was having his late-night supper alone in the kitchen when Wonwoo joined him. Seongsu prepared a cup of tea and some snacks for the boy when he asked the question that caught Wonwoo off guard. Maybe Wonwoo could lie to himself but not to his butler. That man saw right through him.

"Yes I am... but it's only on one side." Wonwoo looked away.

"How can you be so sure?" Seongsu sat in front of Wonwoo.

"He just wants sex. There's no way he likes me."

"Mingyu likes you too. Why do you think that he still sticks around until now?" Wonwoo looked at the butler.

"If he only wants sex, he could find someone else. Based on how good looking he is, I'm sure it's easy for him to do that." Seongsu sipped his tea.

Wonwoo looked down as he stirred his tea. Seongsu read him like a book.

"Wonu, I've been with you since you're 5. I'm pretty sure that I know you more than your parents do. And I live long enough to know how it feels to fall in love. To be in love. To be hurt by love."