Chapter 32 (last)

Finally, the day they've been waiting for has arrived. The party. Mingyu exited his room, already wearing the suit as he looked for his boyfriend. He called the latter and Wonwoo said he was in the makeup room. They lived in the same house but still needed to ring each other. That's how big the house was.

Mingyu entered the room and was stunned. He felt like his heart just stopped for a second as he looked at how beautiful his boyfriend was. He rarely saw the latter without glasses except when they were in bed. And Wonwoo in a suit just made his heart explode. He mouthed a 'wow'. Wonwoo looked at the boy through the mirror and smiled. Mingyu blushed. He was about to approach the latter when suddenly, a woman called him. It's the makeup artist. She brought Mingyu to the table at the other side of the room, away from Wonwoo. Mingyu pouted as he sat down. He wanted to be with his boyfriend.

A few moments later, Wonwoo finished as he told the makeup artist to leave them alone after Mingyu finished with the makeup. And he stayed at the table, waiting for his boyfriend to finish. Later, Mingyu finished and both women left. The couple turned around and were stunned by each other's beauty. They smiled as they approached each other. Mingyu grabbed Wonwoo's hands. He looked around before he claimed the lips carefully not to ruin the makeup.

"My boyfriend is so beautiful." Mingyu said.

"You too." Wonwoo chuckled.

"Let's go." Wonwoo said as he grabbed the masks for both of them.

They headed to the front door and Mr. Jeon was already waiting for everyone. Mingyu bowed to the man and the father immediately shook their hands together. For some reason, Wonwoo's parents mysteriously favored Mingyu so much the moment they met. But what could Wonwoo say? Mingyu had his own way of winning people's hearts. Shortly after, Wonwoo's mom walked down the stairs with an elegant pastel blue gown. The three men looked at her and smiled.

And with that, they entered the limousine and headed to the party. The parents sat at the back as Wonwoo and Mingyu sat at the seats on the side, facing each other. Mingyu then secretly took Wonwoo's picture. The driver informed that Wonhyuk went to the party with his girlfriend by themselves. The father just nodded at the information.

After a very awkward silence in the car, they finally arrived at the venue. It was like a castle. A lot of expensive cars and limousines could be seen and Mingyu felt like an outcast. All of these were too extravagant for him. As they waited in the line for their car to stop at the entrance, Mingyu saw a lot of flashes and he felt anxious. Those were reporters and they would see Wonwoo and him together. Was it fine for his parents?

Finally, the car stopped as the driver left to open the door for them. Wonwoo and his parents started to wear the mask and Mingyu followed them. The parents went out first and a blast of flashes was on them. Mingyu stopped his boyfriend.

"Is it okay for us to go out together?" Mingyu asked.

"It's okay. We wear the mask after all. I will be standing beside my dad and you beside my mom." Wonwoo said and Mingyu nodded.

With that, they exited the limousine. And another blast of flashes was on them. So bright, Mingyu felt like he would go blind. Wonwoo stood beside his father and Mingyu beside his mom like what they said. They started to walk toward the entrance as all cameras followed them. Especially on Wonwoo and Mingyu.

 Especially on Wonwoo and Mingyu