Chapter 13

Wonwoo wrapped his arms around Mingyu's neck when they entered his apartment. Mingyu smirked as he saw lust in Wonwoo's eyes. Wonwoo claimed the lips as they kissed aggressively. Both of them were longing for each other. He then dragged Mingyu to the bedroom.

Wonwoo made Mingyu sit on the bed as he climbed on top of him. They kissed again as Mingyu squeezed Wonwoo's ass. He took off Mingyu's shirt and he admired the muscular body. He missed this view so bad.

"Sunbae, I got something for you." Mingyu said as he got up.

He grabbed his jacket and showed a piece of cat ears to Wonwoo. The latter frowned a bit.

"I bought this at the park. Can you wear this?" Mingyu asked as he sat beside the boy.

Wonwoo looked at the thing with hesitation and then at Mingyu. This is embarrassing. Wonwoo thought. But Mingyu looked so serious about it. He then took the cat's ears. He looked at it one more time before putting it on his head. Mingyu blushed as he looked at how cute Wonwoo was with that cat's ears. He then pushed Wonwoo onto the bed. He climbed on top of Wonwoo and looked at the latter.

"You look so cute with that. It drives me insane." Mingyu said as he attacked the neck.

He then unbuttoned Wonwoo's shirt as he left marks all over the collar bone's area. Mingyu went to the nipple and sucked it gently making Wonwoo moan. He missed Wonwoo so much.

"Sunbae, can you give me a blowjob?" Mingyu asked.

"What?" Wonwoo frowned.

"I'm just asking. It's okay if you don't want to do it."

"I-I'll do it." Wonwoo interrupted.

Wonwoo's sudden obedience excited Mingyu more. He loved this side of Wonwoo. They turned around and Wonwoo went down to Mingyu's pants. He stroked the beast under the cloth as Mingyu bit his lips. Taking off the pants, he grabbed the member. Wonwoo looked at Mingyu in the eyes before taking the head into his mouth. Mingyu hummed in satisfaction. He licked along the shaft and Mingyu hissed. Mingyu sat up as he watched his senior sucking him off. It felt so good. He could cum just by looking at Wonwoo's erotic face.

"Faster, sunbae~" Mingyu moaned.

He gripped Wonwoo's hair as he thrust into the latter's mouth. Wonwoo hummed as he enjoyed the feeling of Mingyu's member inside his mouth. The vibration went all over Mingyu's member as he was reaching the climax. Without warning, he cum inside Wonwoo's mouth. Wonwoo pulled out and his face got covered with Mingyu's cum. Mingyu was on cloud nine as the euphoric feeling wrapped around him before he realized the mess he did to Wonwoo.

"Ah, fuck. I'm sorry, sunbae." Mingyu snatched his shirt and wiped the cum off Wonwoo's face.

"I got too carried away." He added.

Wonwoo held Mingyu's hand as he licked the cum that dripped near his mouth while making eye contact with the latter. It tasted good. A bit salty but good. Mingyu looked at the action as he got hard again.

"Now, I want this inside me." Wonwoo said.

"You just make it even better when you say it while wearing that cat ears." Mingyu replied as he pinned Wonwoo on the bed.

He took off Wonwoo's pants and grabbed the lube. Coating his fingers, he entered the hole slowly. Wonwoo threw his head to the back as he enjoyed the pleasure he was longing for so much. Mingyu saw how much his senior enjoyed it and he wanted to give him more. He took Wonwoo's member into his mouth as he entered the second finger. Wonwoo gasped as he looked at Mingyu. It was too much.