Chapter 11

A boy sat at the open field in front of the ICT faculty building. A canvas was in front of him. He just finished with the painting and just waiting for it to dry a bit. He looked at the art one more time and smiled, satisfied with what he just did.

 He looked at the art one more time and smiled, satisfied with what he just did

(credit to Dartmouth College Watercolor by Edward Fielding)

Jisoo closed his eyes as he felt the breeze go past him. It's so peaceful here. He started to pack all his stuff one by one.

"Jisoo hyung?" someone called him.

Jisoo looked at the person and smiled. Seokmin. The boy approached him and looked at the painting in amazement.

"Wow...you drew this?" Seokmin asked. The latter nodded.

"It's beautiful." Jisoo blushed a bit at the compliment he got.

He always got that kind of compliment from everyone else but Seokmin... he's different.

"I have a friend from the arts faculty too." Seokmin stated.

"Oh really? Who is it?"

"His name is Minghao."

"Oh, Minghao. He has a great fashion sense." Jisoo said.

"True. He always judges my outfit." Seokmin chuckled.

"Where are you from?" Jisoo asked the boy.

"I'm from my faculty. Just finished the class. It's kinda late already."

"By the way, I'm about to finish. You want to help me?"

"How can I help you?"

Jisoo took out a spray can from his bag. He gave it to Seokmin. The boy looked at the spray and Jisoo, confused. Jisoo chuckled at the boy's expression.

"This spray is to coat the paint. Like a protective layer." Jisoo explained. Seokmin nodded.

"Can you coat my drawing?"

"Me? Wait, what if I ruin your art?" Seokmin frowned.

"It's colorless. No need to worry. Here I show you how." Jisoo took the spray and lightly hovered it over the canvas.

He did it a few times and gave the spray to the boy. Seokmin was not sure at first but since Jisoo kept pushing him, he did it anyway. He sprayed the canvas just like how his senior did it. After Jisoo felt like it's enough, he told the boy to stop.

"Okay. Now it's complete. Thanks for your help." Jisoo smiled.

"All I did was spray the coat." Seokmin chuckled.

"Still count. Wanna grab some drinks? It's on me." Jisoo suggested.

"Sure." Seokmin nodded.

---