Epilogue (Part 1)

Mingyu and Wonwoo stood by the balcony, wine in hands, enjoying the view. The older looked down as he watched the reporters start to get out of their vehicles. They all were getting ready to blast another flash of cameras. Oh, the party is about to end. Wonwoo thought.

Mingyu tightened the hug around his boyfriend's waist as he rested his head on Wonwoo's. The younger became extra clingy tonight and Wonwoo let him be. Both of them didn't want this happiness to end yet. Seongsu approached them as he faked a cough. The two turned around.

"It's time to go." The butler said.

Wonwoo nodded as he started to walk away but Mingyu stopped him. He pouted as he hugged the older. Wonwoo chuckled as he rubbed his boyfriend's back.

"We need to go." Wonwoo said but Mingyu shook his head.

"Let's go. People might come up here in a moment." Wonwoo stated.

"I'm not gonna let you go the moment we get into your room." Mingyu whispered. Wonwoo blushed and looked away.

They left the rooftop and sneakily entered the party again. Wonwoo found his parents and they started to leave the party just like the other guests. While inside the limousine, Wonwoo's parents kept asking Mingyu about everything they could ask, and Wonwoo couldn't help but enjoy the view of how flustered Mingyu was.

They reached home and the two got into each other's room first. It didn't take long for Mingyu to sneak into Wonwoo's room. Before the older could say anything, Mingyu kissed him deeply. He then squeezed Wonwoo's ass as the latter held his shoulders.

"I wanna take a shower first." Wonwoo said.

"How about we take a shower together?" Mingyu asked.

"You can't wait to do it right?" Wonwoo asked and the younger chuckled.

They continued claiming each other's lips aggressively as they took off the cloth one by one. After the two were completely naked, they entered the bathroom. Mingyu cornered Wonwoo against the wall as he attacked the neck. Wonwoo moaned as his hand reached for the shower knob. The warm water flowed out, running down both of their bodies. Wonwoo pushed the latter a bit as they looked at each other. Mingyu's lustful eyes were eating Wonwoo alive. The stare made him nervous and excited at the same time. Mingyu looked at the red mark he made on Wonwoo's neck and frowned a bit. Maybe he left the hickey a bit higher than usual.

"I didn't mean to make it this high." Mingyu caressed the mark.

Wonwoo cupped the latter's face as he claimed the lips. He turned them around and broke the kiss. His lips slowly went down from Mingyu's neck to the chest. He sucked the nipple and Mingyu moaned, enjoying the pleasure his boyfriend gave him. Wonwoo kneeled as he kissed his boyfriend's member. Mingyu bit his lips, looking at the heavenly view below him.

Licking along the shaft, Wonwoo brought the member into his mouth and Mingyu groaned. His eyes went up as Wonwoo felt his body explode at the sinful view of Mingyu soaked in water. He wanted more. Mingyu held the latter's head as he thrust forward, pushing his member deeper until it hit the throat. Wonwoo gagged as the size was too big for his mouth. He coughed a bit. Mingyu made him stand up.

"Are you okay?" the younger asked and Wonwoo nodded.

They kissed again as Mingyu's fingers went down, circling the hole. Deepening the kiss, he pushed one finger in as Wonwoo gasped. The older broke the kiss as he bit Mingyu's collarbone. The fingers kept adding and it was too much for Wonwoo. Mingyu licked the earlobe as he spread his fingers. Wonwoo's moan echoed throughout the bathroom.