Epilogue (part 2)

"Mingyu, look what I got you." Wonwoo said as he handed the younger a luxurious watch in a box.

Mingyu frowned a bit as he hesitantly reached out his hands. He looked at excited Wonwoo and smiled. He looked into the box as he carefully touched the watch. Wonwoo was so sweet with all the gifts he gave Mingyu. But it's too much. Wonwoo spoiled him too much. Last week, Wonwoo gave him a new phone. Mingyu did think of getting a new phone but not in the nearest future. He didn't need it that urgently.

"Aww, thank you, hyung. You don't have to." Mingyu replied as he kissed Wonwoo's cheeks.

Wonwoo took out the watch and wrapped it around Mingyu's wrist. They smiled at each other and intertwined their hands. Mingyu hugged the latter as he remembered something.

~ flashback ~

"You got a new phone?" Yugyeom asked Mingyu.

"Yeah..."

They just finished their class when Mingyu took out his phone. Yugyeom was shocked when he saw the expensive phone in Mingyu's hand. He also noticed that Mingyu's entire outfit was branded. Mingyu was someone with a good taste in fashion. Anywhere he went, Mingyu would always attract everyone's attention with his face and his outfit. But he was never really into expensive stuff until lately.

"Did you break your phone or something?" his friend asked again.

"No... my boyfriend bought it for me."

"Man, you really hit a jackpot."

"What do you mean by that?" Mingyu narrowed his eyebrows.

"How can you not know?" Yugyeom scratched his head.

"Your boyfriend is so popular along with his friend, Jun sunbae. They are crazy rich, rich. And they are good-looking. I heard from our seniors that during their first year, everyone tried to befriend them. Some even tried to date them."

"But Wonwoo sunbae is a quiet guy so he was so hard to approach. So, when the news about you being his boyfriend, there are some people out there who are furious." Yugyeom added.

"Well, I really hit the jackpot. But I never knew he was rich until sometime after we're together." Mingyu replied.

"You should also know that people call you a gold digger." And Mingyu dropped his jaws.

"Excuse me?" he was offended.

"I love Wonwoo hyung for who he is. Not his money."

"Tell that to them. Not me." Yugyeom grabbed his bag, ready to leave.

~ end of flashback ~

Mingyu broke the hug as he looked at Wonwoo. He cupped the latter's face, slightly squeezing it. Communication is the key. Mingyu remembered what Minghao said to him.

"Hyung, don't you think you spoil me too much?" and Wonwoo's face changed.

"I just want to show you how much I love you." Wonwoo replied.

"I know but you don't have to buy me all this stuff to show how much you love me." Mingyu smiled as he kissed the forehead.

"The only thing I ask in return is for you to love me wholeheartedly. If that is hard for you..." Wonwoo got up as he walked towards the door.

"No, hyung, wait. I didn't mean it like that." Mingyu frowned.

"I don't want to argue with you over the stupid things. Let me cool down first." Wonwoo said before he closed the door.