Imperfect Sculpture

There are so many things that you don't know about me. You claimed that you know me but actually not. That was the old me. I've changed. I colored my life by myself the moment we grew apart. I walked the path that I created by myself. Leading me to the new me. Now, the road took me so far away that I'm afraid if you see the path, you will disown me.

It's unfair how people turned blind from all the good things that someone did just because they committed one single mistake. I have disappointed you in one thing. The best thing I can do is to make you proud of everything else. But all that will be useless, right? After everything I achieved, you will still see me as a disappointment because of my one flaw. Because of that one thing, I will forever be your biggest mistake.

I love you. Never doubt that. It just... we've grown apart. I used to tell you everything. But now, I hide everything from you. People said that you are the place where I can lean on, someone that I can talk to. The last time I voiced my concern to you, my world was crushed into pieces. My life turned miserably dark. I took another painful path to rebuild my world. But fixing the shattered glass will never become the same.

I'm sorry that I'm not the perfect sculpture you want me to be. But, I'm happy with who I am right now. This sculpture I created is the shining side of me. It made me realize how precious my soul is. I don't want to choose between this sculpture and you. I love both. So, I can just hope that you can accept me. Because this sculpture is my body, heart, and soul. I want to love them all. Even though it's not perfect, it's so beautiful.