Chapter 29

Mingyu exited the exam hall as he looked around. That was his last paper for this semester. Stretching his body, he let out a relieved sigh. Glad that it's over. Now, for the celebration, Mingyu smirked, thinking about his boyfriend. Right... he and Wonwoo hyung were boyfriends now.

"Mingyu! We're all gonna grab some lunch and then have fun. Let's go!" one of his friends, Yugyeom said.

"Maybe next time. I got something to do." Mingyu gave an excuse.

"We just finished our last paper. Let's celebrate!" the other friend whined.

"You don't know yet? Mingyu got a boyfriend now." Jungkook said while chuckling.

"Oohhhh!!!!" all his friends teased him.

"Someone getting laid tonight!"

"I don't know what you mean." Mingyu pretended to be oblivious, trying to hide his smile.

"Stop acting dumb Mingyu. Everyone knows you always hang out with that one senior from the business faculty."

"He's cute though. Mingyu caught a big one." And everyone was laughing while wiggling their eyebrows at Mingyu.

"Let's go guys. Seems like Mingyu is 'busy'. Ciao."

"Don't go crazy on him. He's not going anywhere."

Mingyu rolled his eyes as he watched his friends left. He was glad that he got friends that accepted like them. Well, whatever. Back to his original plan. And Mingyu headed to the destination.

15 minutes later, Mingyu arrived at Wonwoo's place. It's been a while since he came here. He was nervous and excited. Wonwoo finished his exams a few days earlier. Taking a deep breath, Mingyu knocked on the door. A few moments later, Wonwoo opened the door. Their eyes met each other, and they blushed.

"Hi..." Mingyu started.

"Hey..."

"Come in." Wonwoo said.

Mingyu entered the apartment and looked around. He missed coming here. Mingyu sat on the couch as Wonwoo went to prepare some drinks for both of them.

"I came here right after I finished my paper." Mingyu told the latter out of blue.

"Really?" Wonwoo let out a chuckle.

He placed the drinks on the table and sat beside Mingyu. The two became stiff as they didn't know what to do.

"Did you do well in exams?" Wonwoo asked and Mingyu hummed.

He grabbed Wonwoo's neck and kissed his lips. Wonwoo was a bit caught off guard for a second before he closed his eyes, replying to the kiss. Mingyu leaned forward as he made Wonwoo laid on the couch. Breaking the kiss, he brushed their noses together.

"I miss you, Wonu hyung."

Wonwoo bit his lips as he caressed the latter's face gently. He gave a quick peck on the lips and smiled.

"You wanna do it now?" Wonwoo asked.

"It's still too early." Mingyu replied.

"Since when did you care about time?"

Mingyu chuckled as he sat up, pulling Wonwoo together with him. He looked at their intertwined hands.

"Let's do it tonight. I wanna go on a date with you." Mingyu smiled.

Wonwoo blushed. Their first date as a couple. Yes, right. Mingyu's his boyfriend now. Wonwoo leaned forward and kissed his boyfriend. Mingyu closed his eyes and replied to the kiss.