Chapter 13 [M]

°.・◆・.♕.・◆・.°

°.・◆・.♕.・◆・.°

Next thing I know I was in his room laying on his bed and he was standing beside the bed.

"Ju- jungkook" I was scared and was looking into his eyes and trapped in them once again. There was the moment of silence and I knew I will regret it for sure. He smirked and started removing his clothes. He started taking his steps toward me and I wanted to take steps back but I wouldn't able to even react.

 He started taking his steps toward me and I wanted to take steps back but I wouldn't able to even react

Jungkook hovered over me. First time I was feeling hotness in his room. Heat was coming out of my body . He ran his fingers down my arms and at the end linked them with mine and pressed them against the bed on either side of my head. His mouth laid a trail of light kisses down my throat and my collarbone. It was hard to control. I closed my eyes and my breath started accelerating on this point.I gasped when he suddenly sucked on my sweet spot and traced my skin with his tongue on the same spot, I arched my back, parting my lips as I tried to breathe. Everything happened fast and so sudden. My heart was not prepared but it was asking for more.

His hands were now on the hem of my shirt, lifting it up before slowly taking it off. I don't know what gotten into me but I didn't stop him and let him do. He traced my neck with his lips. I closed my eyes tightly and held my breath when his tongue flickered it between his teeth lightly. I moaned and arched my back upward, pressing myself into him,needed more, searching for more. Something only he could give me.

His hands swept down and gripped my thighs to spread them wide so he could move between them. Feeling his full weight on me, I felt my mind slowly slipping away from me. His hot breath against my ear sent a rush of pleasure through my body. My hip jerked, but his hands tightened on my thigh.
His finger gently caressed my entrance and I stopped breathing, throwing my head back as I closed my eyes in anticipation. His touch felt more heavenly than I could ever imagined it.

"Now You can't escape from me, Y/n even if you want."

"I am going to fu©k you really hard and will make you mine and with you I will make this universe mine". I was so lost in please that I was not able to do anything.  My eyes were close and I didn't know what he was doing all I felt his movement.