Chapter 15

°.・◆・.♕.・◆・.°

°.・◆・.♕.・◆・.°

"Are you crazy, you were just about to show her your new self" Taehyung said while shaking him. Taehyung noticed the colour of Jungkook's eyes that changed into red and his body started changing when Jungkook saw Y/n in front of restricted room. Taehyung intrrupted them and told Y/n to go inside her room.

"So what! she already hate me. It wouldn't affect her anymore. The powers changed me. I no more look like human. Look what I got yesterday. This was not what I was expecting. She will be scared."

" So that was the reason behind your behaviour! You love her don't you?" Taehyung asked, playful smirked plastered on his face.

"No I hate her" Jungkook answered straight looking into his eyes. He would have accepted it if it was Y/n on the place of Taehyung.

"Hate is a strong word, don't you think?" Taehyung was aware of this, aware of this feeling because he used to love someone too but she was not human but devil like him but she rejected him and at the end Taehyung killed her. He was searching for the love again and it was the reason he refused to be a king.

"I-I don't like ahh-I just don't love her" Taehyung chuckled and told him to go and talk to her.

[Y/n pov]

I was sitting in the opposite side of bed. I saw something, something different into him. Why he reacted that much, Is there something he don't want me to know. This place is so strange, full of surprises and I don't like it.Door suddenly opened and I was aware of the person but didn't feel like looking into his direction.

"Y/n!" I was afraid of him on this point. I think I would never come to know actual Jungkook in my life. Sometimes he behave nice and sometimes he can be a whole monster.

"I'm sorry" as always he did nothing but back hugged me and put his chin on my shoulder. His sudden touch scared me and goosebumps sprang my arms.

"Don't be afraid of me, I can hurt the whole universe but I will never hurt you"His hug tighten.

"Why! One side you-you always scare me, You chocked me too once and on the other side you pretend like you care me"

"I don't pretend, Yes I did hurt you but that wouldn't happen again. This Jungkook will never let that thing happen again." He turned me around and cupped my face. His hands were warm just like his words, My gaze was on the floor but I can feel his gaze on me.

"Look into my eyes"

"No, I'm afraid you might control me again" The warmness of his hand disappeared and I felt sad.

"You are the queen, You are my queen and queen never look down you should always look straight."

"I don't like staying here, all is strange here, Jungkook I will do anything you want me to do , but please send me back, I just want to stay in my world." I started crying like a child. On this point I didn't care anything I just don't wanted to be here. Jungkook hugged my and rubbed my back.

*How should I explain to you, you are my weakness and your weakness is your family and friends. You are so dumb to understand that you are safe here*

"But I have some conditions" Jungkook said still hugging me. I was still sobbing and nod my head.

"If you wouldn't agree, You have to stay here ok?" I again nodded. All I wanted to go back.

" I wouldn't return memory back to your mother and the other people who know you" I was expecting something like this. I knew he wanted me to stay here but I can't stay forever in the place atleast not in this room , I accepted his condition. There was a moment of silence, he might be thinking for another condition but finally he spoke

"And also I will stay with you" I had no problem with that too because if I will refuse I have to stay here and ofcourse with him.
I again gave a slight nod as a yes.

"And we will live as all couples do" My heart skipped the beat for a minute but I can feel his heart beat too as my head was still resting on his chest.

"Last but not least, I will get kiss everyday" I immediately detached myself from him and looked at him with my eyes wide open. He gave slight smile to me.

"Y-You are taking benefit of it, do-don't you" I asked. Why suddenly my ears felt hot! He nodded and I refused this time, that was too much.

"Ok! how about one per week?" He raised his eyebrow but again my answer was no.

"N-No Just change the condition"
He pretended like thinking something for few minutes and again opened his mouth to spill his another condition.

"Ok! Final, How about four per month" He must be kidding right! What was the difference between this and the last one. I didn't said anything but just looked into his direction. He bend down so that we both can be of same height

" this one is a good offer for you, four is better than thirty per month but I still hope you will choose thirty" Why the temperature suddenly raised in this room but I accepted his last condition too but beside I put my condition.

"Only If you wouldn't use powers on the earth, I want to live my previous life" He gave me smile. His eyes were sparkling with happiness and why wouldn't, after all he was getting what he wanted

[Author pov]

Y/n started her school and Jungkook gave all his  responsibilities as king to Taehyung that he accepted and agreed to handle the castle in his absence.

"Look at him, who will say that he is the king of hell" Jimin said while looking at him who was annoying Y/n while laughing and Taehyung chuckled.

"I guess he found his happiness again, I don't want it to be ruined" Taehyung said. He looked toward Jimin and again toward Jungkook.

" Why heaven is so silent nowadays, I bet they are going to do something" Suddenly Taehyung brought the another topic .

"I heard prince is back" Jimin said. He was all aware of Jin and his powers.

"Then this happiness of our Jungkook wouldn't last long I guess" Taehyung's eyes turned sad immediately.

"Let's talk to namjoon about this. I'm sure he can do something " Jimin said and both they nodded.

°.・◆・.♕.・◆・.°

If you find mistakes pleaaaaaase let me know and if you loving it, pleaaaaaase let other know about this story.

Don't forget to vote and comment