Chapter 3

□■□■□■□■□■□■

□■□■□■□■□■□■

"You are dumb more than I expected" Jungkook and Y/n both were looking at the questions she was solving. 

"You don't even know how to solve this. What were you doing all these years, wasting your parents money till now" she was trying to concentrate but Jungkook was the biggest obstacle for her in the class.

"YO- you mentioned yesterday that you are my mate means you should help your partner. If you can't help in my answers atleast let me help myself!" Y/n whispered to him. 

"Fine! But in return you will strip for me tonight"

"Nevermind I don't need your help" but too late because answers were already printed on the sheet.

Y/n was shocked and her eyes were wide open. She looked toward him and again toward her notebook. she  hesitately raised her hands up still doubting that he just did it in second.

"You need to work really hard, if things will go like this I doubt you will even pass the monthly exams" Y/n closed her eyes to calm herself.

"I'm sorry, I just couldn't find time to revise the test" with that she sat down. While class looked at her and she felt embarrassed.  Her face was  facing the floor and her eyes were watery.

"Oops! I hurt you badly I guess" with that he chuckled. Next lecture started and Y/n picked her books and went to the another class. She ignored him like she couldn't see him. when she was sitting she felt present beside her. Y/n looked up to see and couldn't divert her eyes.

"Fuck" she mumbled

"Available?" He asked pointing at the seat but Y/n couldn't see as she was lost in his beauty.

"Yes I am" she answered still looking at him with her little mouth open.

"No I mean seat" he chuckled.

"Seat what" he laughed after seeing the way she was behaving. Jungkook pinched her cheek and she hitched in pain.