Chapter 19

°.・◆・.♕.・◆・.°

°.・◆・.♕.・◆・.°

"YOU ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE! DID YOU GET IT?".
Jungkook cry out on her face. They were having argument since three days. Jungkook tried his best to stay calm but all she was talking about that she want to stay on earth far away from this life. So far from this place and far away from him.

"Why! You wanted to get powers and now you have them. So why I am still here?" She asked. Her eyes were red and swollen. He tried to stay calm but on the other side he wanted to grab her by her neck and wanted to choke her so badly but he can't do this. He don't want to do this either.  He was frustrated and he didn't know how to calm her and change her mind and heart.

"That time was different, I was different and things were different, those things were just easy to say but were hard to accept" he calmed himself and was trying to change her mind just the way mom try to teach her child about safeties.

"You think you can talk however you want? You can get whatever your heart want? What about the things I want" that was the end of his patience. The patience he created for her only for her. He slammed her with the wall will his all power. This happened just in blink of her eyes.  She groaned painfully.

"I'M NOT SAYING ANYTHING DOESN'T MEAN I CAN'T SAY ANYTHING. HOW MUCH BLIND ARE YOU? CAN'T YOU SEE I LOVE YOU? CAN'T YOU BE ON MY PLACE FOR 1 SECOND?" he moved toward her dangerously. She startled this time because of his angry tone. Taehyung appeared suddenly. He heard the voice of Jungkook from outside and decided to check on him for once.

"Jungkook stop!" He pulled him toward him but Jungkook pushed him away.

"No hyung! Not this time." With that he moved his body toward her. It was not a new thing for Y/n. She knew this Jungkook very well. She closed her eyes tightly.

"You think I will do anything you want huh?! Do I look like slave to you?! You should know by now that I'm the king and I don't take order. Do you get it?" But he didn't get any response.

"I think that's enough Jungkook. Come with me. You need to be calmed" Taehyung again tried to stop him but Jungkook again ignored him.

"DO YOU GET IT! ANSWER ME" She flinched and her heart was beating fast and she was on the edge to cry but she don't wanted to look weak.

"IF YOU WOULDN'T STOP NOW YOU WILL REGRET IT LATER  JUNGKOOK!" Taehyung appeared in between them and put his hands on his shoulder.

"You already messed so much. Don't make  things more tough" Jimin said this time. There was huge fire in Jungkook's eyes but this time he decided to listen them. He looked toward her again and rushed out of the room. Y/n immediately fell on Taehyung's  arms and cried her heart out.

"I-I was so scared Taehyung he is scary. I don't want to stay here" Her hold around  him tighten but Namjoon appear out of blue.

"I think we should let her go for now" they both startled because of his sudden voice.