Chapter 20

°.・◆・.♕.・◆・.°

°.・◆・.♕.・◆・.°

"WHERE ARE YOU? YOU THINK YOU CAN  DISAPPEAR!! COME OUT!" Seokjin disappeared when Jungkook attacked  him. Jungkook was burning inside and wanted to end his life badly. After screaming and shouting he was about to enjoy his victory but Seokjin attacked  him from behind.

"I'm warning you last time, you will regret it soon" Seokjin was all ready to face him so Jungkook too. Jungkook didn't care and again attacked him but Jin's powers were strong as Jungkook's and he opposed his attack.

"You know what! Fuck your warning. Today I will finish your chapter too " with that he attacked once again.

 Today I will finish your chapter too " with that he attacked once again

Jungkook wanted to burn him so badly. Everything was going well in his life but Jin's destroyed the little imagination of Jungkook's and now all he wanted Jin's life. But Jungkook noticed that Jin was not attacking he was just protecting himself.

Soon Taehyung and Jimin appear too. When they were about to say something, Jin attacked on them with ice and both of them froze on their place

 When they were about to say something, Jin attacked on them with ice and both of them froze on their place

"Today you guys wouldn't come between us. It's either Jungkook or me" Jungkook looked toward him with disbelief.
He froze them Jungkook thought. Jin had totally opposite powers then him. Jungkook was aware that if he can froze them he can also froze him but why he didn't do? He felt something fishy but his anger was all in his mind and he wanted revenge.

" Now look, the prince of heaven your end is near. I will end you today" but again Jin was not bothered by his words.

"Jungkook! There is a slight difference between confidence and over confidence and I will make sure you will learn it today" it made him frustrated and he was annoyed by Jin's behaviour  but story turned like he never imagined ;he suddenly felt his heart beat increased. He was feeling scared suddenly and turned into human.

"What you did to me" Jungkook asked but in return he just got smile from him

"TELL ME! WHAT HAPPENED SUDDENLY? WHAT YOU DID"he asked again

"I did nothing but karma did"
Tears started coming out of his eyes. Jungkook was shocked when he felt his cheeks wet. He touched and noticed that he was crying but he wiped them immediately.

"What is happening? Why water is coming out of my eyes" Jungkook asked him while drying his eyes with his hands. He was not angry now. He was feeling scared. The aura in this castle was making him scared now. He wanted to run away from this castle suddenly.

"Jungkook! I warned you. I warned you last time and today too but you decided to ignore me. Now you can't blame me" he was telling him patiently but Jungkook was confused. Jin disappeared in front of him and her didn't even stopped him because he was fighting with his own thoughts. Jungkook looked in the direction of Jimin and Taehyung. It was like if they were here for the reason.

"Were they here to tell me something" he thought to himself and suddenly he thought about Y/n. When her thought came into his mind, his gaze went to his wrist immediately.
"No! This is not possible. Where is my mate mark?" He checked his another wrist, hope to see mark  but it was empty too. Jungkook didn't waste any time and closed his eyes. Now he was in her room and she was on the floor. Her body was pale, her lips and nails were bluish in colour and Yoongi was beside her body. Jungkook was shocked to see him. There were alot of questions in his mind. It was not important for him. The only important thing was Y/n on that time.

He went to her and was hating to check her pulse. He was afraid that he wouldn't able to face the reality. He checked for one second  , for 10 second ,for a minute; to even get a little hope but it was too late. Too late to do something.

"What you did to her!" Jungkook grabbed his neck and started chocking him but Jin appeared and separated him from Yoongi.

"WHAT YOU DID YOONGI!" he again asked but little louder than before but in return he got no reply.

"YOU WERE FRIEND OF HER. SHE CRIED SO MANY TIMES FOR YOU AND LOOK WHAT YOU DID. YOU! you killed her? You killed your own Friend" with his each words tears were rolling down on his cheeks. It was like his all courage and strength disappeared just in seconds

"I was here for my work and I completed it. All I was here to kill her" he said blankly. With that everything turned black for him and Jungkook fell on the ground.

°.・◆・.♕.・◆・.°

Late update with short chapter. But It's ok I will do double update. Just wait chingus.