Chapter 31

°.・◆・.♕.・◆・.°

°.・◆・.♕.・◆・.°

Jungkook was trying again and again but it was of no use. He was tired on this point. His lungs and body were saying him to give up but his brain and heart were saying something else. He laid on the ground and looked above. He was practicing since week now but still he saw no improvement in himself and at the end he closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"Hey! You can't give up easily.  There is a possibility that you can do it in next attempt" he looked behind immediately and saw girl sitting far away from him and get unnoticed by Jungkook.

  There is a possibility that you can do it in next attempt" he looked behind immediately and saw girl sitting far away from him and get unnoticed by Jungkook

"Who are you!" He asked and went close to her. She was wearing crown and it was seen that she was not from his kingdom.

"I never thought that the king of hell realm will give up this easily. I'm observing you for such a long but- no doubt you were looking like stupid for sure" she stood and  observed his face.

"No doubt you are looking unhygienic too" she was talkative but she was no scared of him.

"Who are you and who gave you permission to speak like this in front of me"  her lips curved into smile and she bowed.

"Forgive me my majesty. Taehyung called me here but I saw you here so I thought of having some fun"  she told him like it was nothing.

"But I would love to give you a tip, you are practicing to gain powers. Just practice like you already have powers and going to attack  someone. If you will believe that you have powers then you body will surely respond, now I have to go." She bowed and went straight to the castle and never looked behind.
Jungkook laid down again on the ground and closed his eyes. Who knew that the person in his castle was there to change lives of Jungkook, Taehyung and Y/n .
Jungkook was unaware of everything. He was unaware that something was going to happen , something that will change his life and his dreams and on the other side Taehyung already started his move. In the absence of Jungkook, Taehyung went to Y/n, to know more about her and she started getting close to him. Jungkook knew that he will not get any power through Y/n but he want to announce her as queen and want to run his kingdom peacefully and on the other side Taehyung was stealing his world. Jimin and Seokjin was observing everything and there was fear inside them that Jungkook wouldn't forgive him for this.