Chapter 18

°.・◆・.♕.・◆・.°

°.・◆・.♕.・◆・.°

"I'm telling you the last time, free everyone". Seokjin said raising his voice a bit. He was not the only one but queen Isis was with him too. Jungkook trapped most of the people from heaven. It satisfied him to hear the screams. The screams that he heard when he was kid was still fresh in his mind.

"What if I don't want to? " Jungkook chuckled. He took his words lightly. He was confident about his powers now. He knew that if he will show them his another side, they would be scared and wouldn't able to talk to him like this again . Seokjin looked down and chuckled.

"In the end, I wouldn't listen to you, no matter how much you will cry and beg. You will regret on that day and I know I wouldn't able to do anything but to feel bad for you." He again looked into his eyes and saw Jungkook who was burning inside and was just about to blast.

"If I will kill you, that day wouldn't come." He made his way toward queen Isis and stood infront of her old and weak body.

" You know why you are still alive but not dead because you saw the pain of my world. I want you to see the same pain of your world and I will kill you the way my mom died. If I can't be happy then I wouldn't let you smile either" Seokjin pushed him back. Back away from her mom.

"You killed my love, my younger sister. I will make sure to kill your love" Jin warned him.

"Don't you dare to even put your finger on my love" he unable to handle himself. Seokjin and Isis closed his eyes because of the amount of light. When they opened their eyes Jungkook was not their but on his place there was creature. Creature with dark black eyes and sharp teeth, sharp much to cut the diamond easily. His skin was rough and strong.

Isis was shocked to see his this side but it didn't affect Seokjin

Isis was shocked to see his this side but it didn't affect Seokjin . Jimin noticed seokjin's behaviour and was confused. He found his behavior strange. Jungkook was looking scary but Seokjin was standing there like it was not his first time to see him like this. Seokjin looked behind and smile spread on his face. Jimin followed his gaze and looked behind but only one word came out of his mouth.

"JUNGKOOK!" Jungkook looked toward Jimin and followed his gaze. Y/n was standing behind far away from him and Taehyung was running behind her. Few minutes ago when Taehyung spotted Y/n , he tried to talk her but she ran away from him and went to the hall. She wanted to talk to Jungkook but her face because pale when she saw him changing into monster. She was shocked to process anything. Automatically Jungkook's appearance changed into normal one. This was too much for little girl to see. It didn't look real to her. She started shivering. She was afraid of him. She was afraid of everyone. It was all new for her.

"I think we should go". Seokjin said. Smile was still plastered on his face like he wanted Y/n to know about Jungkook and later Seokjin and Isis both went outside.

Jungkook didn't know what to do. He knew this that she wouldn't like his this side. He wanted to hide this monster from her but luck was not on his side.

"Y/n" he tried to walk closer to her but Y/n took few steps back and started running toward the room. She locked the room so that no one can enter. She was afraid after knowing that they were nothing but monsters. They were monsters who don't pity anyone.

On the other side Taehyung stopped Jungkook by grabbing his arm. Jungkook looked at him. He saw that Taehyung's eyes were close like he wanted to go back to the past so that he could change everything

"She saw, she went to the prison" Jungkook's eyes fell on the ground. He was thinking for something. He realised that now nothing left. She will surely hate him. Jungkook didn't think twice and went directly to his room only to find the locked door. He teleported himself in the room and saw that Y/n was sitting in the corner of the room. She saw him and tried to hide herself more in the corner. She wanted this wall to gulp her in a second.

"Y/n listen to me" he took few steps closer to her but she stopped him.

"N-no! D-don't" he stopped immediately.

"Listen! I wouldn't hurt you Y/n. I told you I will never hurt you" he was trying to comfort her. She didn't trust him anymore. He fooled her so many times, he was staying beside her by saying that he was her guardian angel but Y/n let it go. She thought she can't judge. She thought it was not his mistake that he took birth as a devil. Later on he killed her friend and now this.

" Send me back, I don't want to see you. I hate you. You are monster. You lied to me" she was mumbling this. He somehow went to her and hugged her. Y/n pushed him but his grip around her was strong.

"I'm sorry that I'm monster. I didn't want you to know about me. I knew that you will react like this" his words comfort her but soon she remembered what happened in the room and she pushed her hard.

"I HATE YOU! YOU ARE MONSTER! YOU ARE SO HEARTLESS! YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE HEART. HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ALL THOSE PEOPLE? HOW CAN YOU LET THEM  IN THE SCREAMS? LETTING THEM BEG FOR LIFE. DON'T YOU PITY THEM." Jungkook didn't react. All he was thinking about how to make her calm. He grabbed her hand and put it on his heart.

"Then what is it? What is it pumping inside me. It hurt by listening your words. I maybe a monster. But this monster is crazy for you. The heart of this monster is crazy. If I am wrong, make me right. Let me know what type of me you want. Don't hate me. If you think I'm monster please be my beauty and change me into the person."

°.・◆・.♕.・◆・.°
Sorry for the delay.
I was kinda busy. Will you believe if i will tell you I didn't charged my phone since tomorrow and it's  67% still wow. I didn't even get time to use phone.

Don't forget ti vote and comment