Chapter 23

"Ana, I had dream last night" Mia was going to school with her friend. They were neighbors that's how they become best friends.

"Say something new" Ana was the type of person who don't like talking much. She was five year older than Mia. They both go to school together but come different because Ana have extra classes.

"It was weird , I had a dream of angel with black wings." Ana chuckled.

"How do you know he was angel but not devil" she asked while raising her eyebrows.

"Well! he told me that he is guardian angel but he was really really handsome" with that they kept walking and laughing . Little did they know Jungkook was with them too. But he was not happy after her last sentence".

She love me because I am handsome, it means she wouldn't like my another side. she will get scared of it too like Y/n. He looked at her back while she was walking with her friend.

"Wait! I am so stupid. I would have turned into human before meeting her, I think I was so excited." He decided to have walk but after some hours he changed his mind and went to her school and saw her sitting on the last bench. Teacher was teaching but she was doing something on her notebook. He was curious and went near her.

Is this perhaps me and her! He asked to himself.

"Can you be a real, so that I can marry you in future" She said while looking directly into the drawing she made.

"But you are older, when I will turn 18 you will turn 30 or 32 I guess, such an old grandpa" she was all into her thoughts and was mumbling. She liked her own company other than Ana.

30,32? you thing I'm that young. So this 1354 year old boy looks like 30,32 olD GrANdPA. he mocked Jungkook found his happiness again but he was afraid to loss it again.

Should I turn into a young boy? No! Jungkook no lies this time. with that he went outside and decided to pretend like a normal human and his gaze went with someone familiar .

"HEYYYY! HOSEOK!" he screamed and he the person turned to look toward his direction with shocked expression.

"Wow! how? you know my name? Are you stalker" and realization hit in his head really hard.

SHIT! I forget that you don't know me.

"OH! actually from distance you looked like someone who took money from me. What a coincidence! his name is also the same" he let out nervous laugh.

"You are weird!" he mumbled. He was about to walk but Jungkook wanted to start conversation. He was the only one Jungkook used to know on earth and the one who tough him about gadgets. After spending time with him he took a selfie of him and Jungkook and uploaded it on his social media. Jungkook was not expecting that this hoseok will be the same as previous one. He was as friendly as in his previous life. After like many centuries Jungkook still didn't know how actually social media work. It was now four hours Jungkook was having fun with him.

Jin pov~

"This time you two wouldn't interfere" I was sitting beside yoongi and Namjoon was standing in frony of me with Taehyung and Jimin.

"He suffered much already and this time I don't want to see him suffering" this time Taehyung spoke. I was listening to them. I was not planning to do anything this time nor I wanted to snatch his happiness because she was not his mate means he wouldn't get powers. If he faced bad things then he deserve good things too because he changed himself.

"But if he tried to harm someone-" Jimin didn't let him finish and cut his sentence.

" That day will never come. He will harm someone for a reason . I promise he wouldn't harm anyone without reason" Jimin was determined and there was fire in Taehyung's eyes. His eyes were sharply looking into mine. Namjoon was serious too. I gave them a smile and told them not to worry. I looked toward yoongi, he was not looking happy and I knew the reason.

He was afraid to face her. He was still feeling guilty of what he did to her. He never will able too see into her eyes again. Yoongi was afraid to even face her. There might be some hate inside Y/n that was lost in Mia. The Y/n inside Mia wouldn't like to meet him. But he did to save his kingdom. I know he don't show but he do care and He don't like showing his affection to others. I know he will tear up in his room. I looked toward three person still sitting in front of me and talking to each other and Yoongi went outside leaving us alone.

End of Jin pov~

Hoseok picked Mia from school and Jungkook was shocked to know that they were sibling.

"I feel pity for his innocent brother to have her as a sister with this mind but I pity myself more to have this girl in my life and I can't hate her if I want to hate her, I know I wouldn't able to. I want that innocent girl, who knew nothing and was easy to have in life. She was perfect".

Mia was laying on her bed while scrolling through social media and his brother's post pop up on the screen.

She was shocked to see the post.
"No It's hallucination". She was mumbling this while looking at the picture. She zoomed the picture to have clear look .

"This can't be possible. He is real. That was not dream but those wings!".

°°END OF THIS CHAPTER°°

Here you guys go.
Don't forget to
vote
and
comment