Chapter 22

Months passed,years too and with that so many centuries passed. As always Jungkook was looking outside through the window. It was like if he was counting days, waiting for Y/n to come back. Things changed. Kingdom was not dead and silent, Gardens were not black anymore. This was same as Y/n wanted the things but she was not here.

 "I know you wanted to go far away from me but I was not  expecting that you will go this far" He said while looking into his phone observing her picture with him.

"Is it possible, if I will call you now and you will pick it up no matter where you are and how far you are?"  He scrolled through her photos and locked the phone again.  He decided to go out as he wanted to look around. He went to the garden and picked the black flower that was on the floor  unlike other flowers that were used to decorate things and on the other side he plucked the red flower.

"I see know difference in them, Why people like red flower more but not black" Someone hit into him . He looked toward the small boy and bend down to be of same height as boy.

"I'm sorry my majesty. I didn't saw you while running" He bowed and looked down.

"which one will you choose" Jungkook asked to the boy . He wanted to see which flower this boy will pick. As expected he picked the red one.

"Why you picked red but not black" He asked  looking straight into his eyes.

"Because red is the sign of love" the little boy replied to him with smiling face.

He nodded and went straight to the earth.  Who decided the meaning of colors and flowers, who the fu©k decided to give these stupid meaning ,who the fu©k gave permission to judge them by their colours.

He stopped and looked  toward the women who was holding the hand of little girl and tear fell from his eyes.

"Tell me I am not dreaming and she actually is the Y/n!"

Her eyes met his but he immediately  looked away and ran away. He was happy but he was scared that nothing good will happen in his life. He went directly to Taehyung.

" Taehyung! I- she- I- Y/n- I on the earth- saw her" Taehyung was confused to see him like this but he noticed his eyes and they were shining. Taehyung noticed the smile on his lips and understood every thing.

" Jungkook your mate is turning 18 next yea-" Jimin knew that it don't affect him anymore but still he wanted Jungkook to move on but he saw tear in his eyes and smile on his and Taehyungs face and he thought he understood something too.

"Her name is Mia not Y/n" Namjoon appeared behind Jimin and startled him.

"WHY YOU HAVE TO APPEAR LIKE THIS! OH MY POOR HURT!" Namjoon chuckled and looked toward others.

"Mia means mine" Jungkook mumbled and smile appeared on his face. He didn't think twice and disappeared and looked around but she was no more on that place. He  found somehow and saw her sitting alone in her house.
Through appearance she was barely 13 to 14 year old girl and Jungkook was cursing himself because he didn't found her soom.

Mia pov~

Perfect time, today is the new episode and Mom is not here nor dad and oppa wouldn't be back today. With that I locked the doors of my house and switched on the screen and here is the new episode. I remember in the last episode they were about to kiss. I was looking peacefully and finally my favorite scene appeared

[Main lead picked the female lead bridal style and put her on the bed they were looking into each others eyes]
"kiss already!" before they kissed, someone covered my eyes but I was the only one at home.

"You are too young to watch these things" he said I was about to shout but he covered my mouth.

"Shout and I will tell your family that you watch these things" he was treating me

"They were not afraid to make these episodes then why would I be afraid to watch them huh?" I said. He was older than me maybe 24 year old but the only thing in my mind was, who this person was and what was he doing in my house. Was he here to kidnap me?

"OK! then I will tell to your parents " 

"NOO! and who  are you and how you went inside" but his next answer confused me.

"I'm no one. I'm just your hallucination, close your eyes"  I shrugged and closed my eyes and opened them again but he disappeared. 

"What the hell! Where is he?" I looked around but he was nowhere and my eyes looked toward screen and they were now covered in blanket. Was that really hallucination?

"jsifhduisfguigwui, My favorite scene!" but he was so angelic. Was he angel, Pff then he would be worst angel. I thought and switched off my tv and went to sleep. I was little scared because of the early scene so I decided to sleep with the lights on.

End of Mia pov~

He appeared again after she went to sleep. 

"You changed, you were not like this or were you? I even forget how you used to behave" I opened the camera of my phone and decided to take her picture but she opened her eyes and grabbed my shirt. I thought she slept.

"Huh? You thought I will believe you, I'm not stupid." He was speechless. He didn't know what to say or do.

"So you were not hallucination.  WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT YOU WANT" she scream. He licked his lips to think something. He took a deep breath and spoke.

"sweethea- Dear baby! I'm just a dream. The person like me can't be real. Don't you think I'm way too handsome for this world" Jungkook said in panic but she looked into his eyes like 'do I look dumb to you' look.

He looked into her eyes and he was serious. He didn't know how to tell her, who Actually was he. So he just wanted her to think him as a dream. Black wings appeared behind his back and that thing was unrealistic for her. she thought him as a dream and went to sleep.

"who are you" she asked before closing her eyes.

°°END OF THIS CHAPTER°°

I told you that centuries will pass quickly. I improved much.

Black rose is beautiful. When I will purpose someone (in my dreams) I will give him this black rose.