Chapter 17

°.・◆・.♕.・◆・.°

°.・◆・.♕.・◆・.°

[Y/n pov]

It was now end of the school. I was walking home but suddenly Hoseok pop up . I was shocked at first but tried to act normal atleast in front of him.

"Hey" I smiled a bit but it faded soon when I saw Jungkook was standing in front of school gate and was passing glares to me . I tried to ignore him. Hoseok didn't saw him because his back was facing him.

"You never told me that you are married" He mocked me.

What? Me? Married? When?

"No! Who told you I'm married? I'm not married?" I looked at him with are you serious bro look.

He lowered himself so that we both can be of same height and again he laughed but get pulled by someone.

"Why are you lying? Am not I your husband?" So it was him who was spreading rumour. His eyes later met with hoseok and his jaw dropped immediate.

"YOU! AGAIN! WHY?" Jungkook asked pointing his finger toward him. And I was shocked to know that they know each other.

"Hi! Pleasure to meet you again" Hoseok passed him bright smile as always.

Jungkook didn't reply to him and pulled me with him and looked here and there and disappeared later with me.
What's with this long face.

"What happen?" I asked but I didn't get reply but later he took a deep breath and looked into my direct.

"Look Y/n you are really innocent and stay away from that boy. He is not good boy." That's it I can't control my laugh.

"Bahahah! Were you jealous?" Again I looked into his eyes and he was serious.

"I'm serious" he said. He was looking scary but I loved it. I love the way he reacted. I'm sure Namjoon should be happy to see if I will tell him.

"Ok! Mr jealous, I wouldn't" But his gaze was still on me like he was trying to find if I'm saying honestly or not.