Chapter 6

□■□■□■□■□■□■

      □■□■□■□■□■□■

"It's short !  should I change. Well I think I should change" Where Jungkook was trying to dressup property in Y/n's body,  Y/n was still sleeping in his body peacefully.Unaware of her surrounding and her condition.

The thing was , now the heaven could see him and he's no more invisible for them so he decided to exchange souls and told Jimin and Taehyung to take her into his castle later.

"Damn this girl only have skirts I guess" Jungkook was still having problem finding the dress and on the other side Y/n started to move in Jungkook's body.

[Y/n pov]

I woke up feeling Strange but why? I looked around and yes this was my room and I was standing in front of mirror why I'm feeling strang- "wait! I'm. standing.in.front.of.mirror?"
"But I'm on my bed!"

"Good morning baby " Jungkook noticed that she was awake and decided to annoy her as always.

"What the fuck" she was about to stand but felt something different " and what the hell is this?" She touched between her legs.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Jungkook! Why I'm in his body? Where is Jungkook?"

"Hi baby! How are you feeling inside my body"? Jungkook asked with the smirk.

"Dude don't smile like this, I don't look good while smirking and this is not a joke Jungkook, give my body back" on this point Y/n was yelling and she was shocked.

" Calm down, I promise I will return this later but for now I need your body" Jungkook cupped her face.

<Don't forget they are in each other's body so if we look physically y/n  cupped Jungkook's cheeks >

"No! No!  Jungkook give it to me. This is weird"

"Nothing is weird, till the end of  this week I will return".

"No! The thing between my legs, this is weird" she said while pointing toward his crotch"

"What you mean weird, It's my junior but you know what weird is, these two pineapples. I can't even see my feet" Jungkook was about to grab her chest but Y/n stopped him.

"Don't you dare to touch me. I'm warning you."

"Too bad!  I took bath but don't worry I rubbed and cleaned it well but it was  hot , I saw it in mirror" He laughed while showing his hands to her.

"You pervert! Stop annoying me and give my body back"

"Well your body is so small for me to adjust but I will manage" he totally ignored what she was saying.

"Jungk-" But before they could continue Jimin appeared with his angelic face.

"Oh hi little one, I'm Jimin" Jimin ruffle her hair.  He knew that they exchanged souls so he approached Jungkook's body.

"Wow! I guess not every angel is annoying, So handsome" Jimin was shocked first but laughed.

"You are bold"

"Stop it! you are looking weird being like this with my body and Jimin take her and make sure she wouldn't leave the room.

"Wait where I'm goi-"
She was about to ask but they disappeared, the next second she saw herself in another room that was large.

"It's so cold in this room. Where are we?" She looked around unlike other homes, it was not warm but big and silent.

"Oh! You here already you wanna take bath" Taehyung asked who was sitting on the bed.

"Where I am?" She again asked.

"Of course, she would. Let me find Jungkook's clothes"

"TELL ME! WHERE THE FUCK I AM!"she yelled unable to control her anger.

"You are in Jungkook's castle and currently you are in his room" Jimin answered nervously.

"We prefer silence and Jungkook is not noisy so atleast behave a little bit like him that  will suit you" and as always Taehyung answered her  coldly.

"Come on! we know each other. Don't be rude" she hit him on the chest that didn't affect him. He was looking into her eyes with straight face.

"You are working out, are not you?" She rubbed his chest and again his face was straight but his cheeks were red and he looked away immediately.

  □■□■□■□■□■□■

Yoongi was sitting beside her in her room. He noticed that she was not wearing any locketand decided to take benefit of it. He sat closer to Y/n and started talking. He tried to suck her but nothing happened and he thought it might be because of shielding. After few days he tried to do the same but again failed. Jungkook couldn't control this time and laughed.

"You will never know where is she and I'm going to stay in her body forever so try me" Jungkook laughed again.

"The fuck, you annoying bastard where is Y/n! Why are you in her body"  Jungkook was shocked first the way Yoong fairy shouted but he smirked and disappeared. Yoongi looked around but saw no one. He was about to turn but get attacked by someone but when he saw, there was no one and this process continued for few minutes. Yoong fairy was tired now and bruised badly.

"You! Come out you little scaredy cat." Yoongi mocked him. He said while breathing heavily.

"Well I'm standing in front of you". With that Y/n's body fell on the ground harshly and Jungkook's soul came out.

He shocked because he saw no one but he knew that he can't win from him but relieved that he can't kill him either.

"Where is that girl?"

"Somewhere far away from you."

"So our little heartless prince from hell is in love huh?" Yoongi wanted to annoy him as much as possible because it was his weakness. He wanted Jungkook to get annoyed  so that he can  get a better chance to attack him. But it was totally an opposite reaction

"You can take her after few months because I don't think after that I need that useless human"

      □■□■□■□■□■□■

   □■□■□■□■□■□■I didn't read  this chapter so if you find any mistake  please ignore it

  □■□■□■□■□■□■
I didn't read  this chapter so if you find any mistake  please ignore it