Chapter 1

□■□■□■□■□■□■

□■□■□■□■□■□■

Now the time has came, which the devil prince was waiting for so long. Finally after nine centuries tomorrow is the day, the only chance to free himself. If not, then he have to wait for another nine centuries. He need to get out from there, anyhow by any chance and medium. He will destroy and tear down the whole existence of heaven and will rule the two realm, the hell and the heaven.

" Tell me what is happening there, Did you able to find my mate?  Can you listen me! Give me the answer! " he groan, as he was frustrated as well impatient.

□■□■□■□■□■□■

The heaven and hell both exist and every one know about this in human realm. In old times, humans were brutally killed by demons, which belongs to the hell. Whereas heaven, was always there to listen the prayers of mortals. The queen better knows as Queen Isis and king better knows as King Martin of heaven burned down the hell and killed all the whole realm.

Mostly no one survived by the attack of all angels in the hell but some survived and they were prince , the prince of hell was small so at that time they locked him in the heaven. He didn't know what to do but he knew he will do something for sure.   He able to communicate with his cousins with the help of air who was like a messenger to him.

The prince of evil powers lost many  mates because they died after they get aged. Now his fourteenth mate that he don't want to loss before getting remaining Powers and tomorrow is the day when the angels can't use powers and hell will take benefit of it.

"I have prepared a little surprise for you and you" he looked outside and then toward the mark that was present on his wrist.

□■□■□■□■□■□■

"My lord! The realm is in danger, he knew and he escaped"

"What are you saying! How is this possible!" Queen Isis ran toward the royal dungeons, where they have trapped Jungkook.

His body was there lifeless but his soul, it escaped.  He uses his power to teleport his soul out from his body and he is making havoc in the realm of Heaven. Queen felt something around herself, the presence of something powerful.

"tu es en danger" which means you are in danger it whispered. Queen looked around but there was nothing.

She ran toward the royal gardens where the angels once happily sings and dance but when they reached there it was like no before.

Blood of angels everywhere, on flowers and yellow grass. Dead bodies of angels lying all over there, it was lot of angels and seeing this Queen Isis heart clench. There were young as well as old angels, babies and adult. All of theme were dead.

Suddenly one of the angel fall in front of them, from high up sky. Her wings were broken and teared. Wounds and blood was all over her body. She was crying, like she lost the most precious thing. He extended her hand toward the castle, signalling to go there, before taking her last breaths.

Again she ran towards the royal castle. When she reached there and saw what was waiting for her, her world shattered and crashed. Queen Isis saw her daughter covered in blood, seeing her dead burst her heart. Her condition was not in good terms. Teared wings and her dress was ripped by none other than Jungkook. Her face was covered with printing hands. Many deep bites on her neck and breast and dry blood on it.

She immediately ran and covered her naked body with her cloak

She immediately ran and covered her naked body with her cloak. She kneeled down and cried her heart out while clutching her daughter for the last time.

"Call everyone in the royal court right now!" Queen Isis ordered while crying.

□■□■□■□■□■□■

"How- how this happened. How he knew all about it. Even if we can't use powers today, we had our strong shields around this Castel and around this realm"  one of them asked.

"I wish I knew, all I can say after this incident is that he is super strong. What will happen when his mate will appear" the queen said.

"W-what if his mate is already 18"  every one looked in the direction of male. He bowed to the queen with full respect and queen passed him little smile.

"No! she is not, otherwise he would have used her till now and we would have seen the disaster. We need to find his mate before him"

"Leave it to me majesty this Yoong fairy can do anything to protect this realm beside that I already informed to the prince about this incidence"

□■□■□■□■□■□■

□■□■□■□■□■□■

You are allowed to skip votes just read till the end.