Chapter 34

°.・◆・.♕.・◆・.°

°.・◆・.♕.・◆・.°

"Koo wake up, it's morning already" Jungkook opened his eyes after realising the owner of the voice. The voice he wanted to hear from ages. It was Y/n. He stood immediately and hugged her without thinking twice. His body started heating up and there was something new feeling inside him. The feeling he was having after so many years. He pulled her away from hug and looked into her eyes.

"Don't you dare to go anywhere now. Don't you dare to leave me Y/n, not this time when I need you the most" Y/n smile faded immediately that Jungkook noticed and he know what that means. Jungkook pulled her into strong hug and tighten it.

"I will never let you go this time. You are mine and you know how much worst I can go just to have you with me" his actions were indicating that he was not lying this time but Y/n hugged him back because she knew how to hande him. She knew how to make him calm.

"I wouldn't leave, I promise I will not leave you but my kook left already how will I survive with this Jungkook" Jungkook was confused. He didn't know what to say nor he know how to react. she chuckled after seeing his reaction.

"You know my Jungkook was not heartless he had something that was beating inside him." She put her hand on his cheat and looked into his eyes.

"Here is my Jungkook that you are hiding inside you and he is not alone I'm with him inside this heart" on this point Jungkook realised that she was manipulating him

"No you are not going anywhere. I don't want you inside my heart. I'm want you in front of my eyes. I want you with me every morning and every night. I want you with me in my every moment" He was about to pull her toward him but he passed through her.

"Jungkook I was here with you all this time. I don't wanted to leave you alone. Now you got Bella. Let me free from this trap. The trap of these four walls. You don't know how suffocating it is. Now someone have my body and someone have my heart now I don't exist anymore. Let me go now." Jungkook shook his head and closed windows and door of his room.

"No! I will not let you go. I will not able to survive knowing that someone with the same body as you is Taehyung's mate and will stay with him forever. How will my heart will beat for someone when it's already beating for you. It's so easy for you to say but you will never know how hard it is for me" Jungkook fell on the floor and started crying. Tears were coming out of his eyes and Y/n was standing helpless beside him.

"Stop crying my guardian angel. You don't look good while crying."

"No I'm not guardian angel don't call me that I am worst, I am worst guardian angel"

"No you are not worst, you deserve all happiness of this word"

"But you are my happiness give it back to me Y/n" Y/n had nothing to say and she knew this very well that she don't exist anymore. Like all the souls she was now one of them too and her time came. Time to leave everything behind. Her last wish fulfilled and now she had no reason to be there.

"Open your heart again Jungkook. Bella is still with you after you did worst things with her and on the other side I left you. Bella love you and she deserve to be loved. Only you can understand her condition because you felt the same. Please just for me give a chance to her." Jungkook was looking down all the time and he didn't notice when she disappeared. When Jungkook realised that she left he looked up and his room was empty and tears one's again gathered into his eyes.

°.・◆・.♕.・◆・.°

"Jungkook!" Bella entered in the room and saw him sleeping peacefully on the bed. She went near him but her smile faded when she noticed dried tears on his face and called him immediately.

"Jungkook! Wake up!" He opened his eyes. After thinking about yesterday he stood immediately and started looking here and there.

"Where is she? Y/N! I KNOW YOU ARE HERE! COME OUT. IT'S MY ORDER COME OUT RIGHT NOW"  he screamed but nothing happened and in the end he sat on the bed.

"Why I was on bed. I was supposed to be on floor. I clearly remember I was on the floor. Was I dreaming?" He was mumbling things and Bella was looking at his weird behaviour.

"Yoong fairy is here to meet you" Jungkook looked into her direction and shoot a glare to her. Bella was used to it and she closed her eyes and was ready to hear his lecture but nothing happened. She opened her eyes but he was not there.

°.・◆・.♕.・◆・.°

"No! It was not dream. She actually was here and i-it means she was here with me a-a-ll the time. S-she left me. She left me now! No" when Yoong fairy told him that Y/n came into his dreams and after the long talk she forgive him and  told him to take care of Jungkook. It was hard for him to believe. Hard to believe that the person he loved the most was with him and he didn't have any clue. Jimin and Namjoon were listening them carefully and the least interested person in the conversation was Taehyung. All his mind was thinking about tomorrow. Tomorrow Mia was going to be his. Just thinking about it he was feeling tingling sensation on his abdominal and he didn't realise  that his hand moved toward his lower part  that Jimin noticed and glared him while kicking his leg.

"Aww" all looked toward his direction and Taehyung looked toward Jimin. He cleared his troat and looked back.

"Nothing it's just- well-you know- mm- well I guess Jungkook you should give a chance to Bella. I'm sure you wouldn't be disappointed and I even heard that people fall in love so many times and second love has a power to replace the first one" Jungkook looked down if he was thinking something. He stood and went to his room again.

"Don't you dare to ruin something tonight. I will kill you Mr jamless" Taehyung whispered into his ear.

"I was not planning but now I will and have a little shame Mr horny" he made disgusting face and went behind Jungkook.

°.・◆・.♕.・◆・.°

Next chapter will be the last mature content and maybe the next chapter will be the end of story.