Chapter 2

□■□■□■□■□■□■

□■□■□■□■□■□■

"It's nice to see you Jungkook" Jungkook appeared and welcomed by two sharp eyes that were belongs to his cousin who was more like his own brother.

"You are actually grown up" he checked him up and chuckled but things were visible through his body.

"Never ever I thought that you would be this manly" Jungkook said because he was actually expecting him to be fat and chubby just like his name. They looked into each other's eyes and Taehyung knew what Jungkook wanted to know.

" Good news is I found her " Taehyung said while looking at him with smirk.

"Did you?"

"I did" and smirk appeared on Jungkook's face too.

"Bad one is she is 17" Jungkook's smile dropped immediately.

"Fuckkkk! They will kill her" Jungkook screamed

"Well you have to protect and hide her from Isis and prince. I know they will try to find her"

"How will I?"

"One more thing about your girl. She is  highly interested in fantasies. I saw more than twenty books regarding Vampires, mates and guardian angels" with that Taehyung's eyes turned dark and his face turned serious.

"Guardian angel! Interesting" he raised his eyebrow and his lips turned into smirk.

"I wanna see that piece of shit"

□■□■□■□■□■□■

Jungkook teleported into her room and saw sleeping figure on the bed. He moved his hand in the room and light spread in it and disappeared immediately. It was the magical power to stop other powers to work in her room. So that no one can find her here.

Jungkook went toward her and smirk appeared on his face.

"No one can be in peacearound me except me" Jungkook hovered over her and gave her wet and open mouth kisses on her neck. Because of the sudden heavy thing and something wet and hot Y/n woke up and her eyes turned wide when she saw unrealistic person on her. She tried to push him but nothing happened and in the end she screamed.

" Y/n! dear what happen?" Her mom entered in the room with worried face.

"MOM!! He-he came inside my room and kis- he who is he" Y/n said while pointing her finger toward Jungkook. Her mom looked toward the direction where Y/n was pointing but saw nothing. She went toward her and checked her temperature and then smelled her.

"Hmm! you are not sick nor you are drunk. Are you taking drugs?"

"Mo-mom look there he is sitting on the chair"