Chapter 4

□■□■□■□■□■□■

□■□■□■□■□■□■

Taehyung appeared in the room only to witness Y/n and Jungkook sleeping into eachother's arms. She was looking so calm while sleeping whereas Jungkook was looking weak and his skin was paler than before.

"Jungkook, are you alright. Jungkook open your eyes" Y/n moved a little in her sleep and opened her eyes. Only she know how she controlled her scream.

 Only she know how she controlled her scream

"Fuvk my life. All I'm meeting hot meals everyday"  Taehyung stopped for a second but started calling Jungkook again.

"Wh-Who are you and what yo- I mean why are you in my room!" Y/n suddenly felt very scared because of his sharp eyes and his sharp features that were opposite to Jungkook.

Taehyung took some steps toward her and put his finger on her lips. Y/n gulped she didn't know what to do or how to react.

"I'm not here for you and do not talk to me ever again" Taehyung told her and started walking him again.

"Jungkook wake-"

"Wait you can see him too! Are you related to him?"

"Do you want me to shut your mouth" he said in his deep voice that was deeper than satans.

"Taehyung! My body it's aching, my head it's so heavy" Jungkook groaned in pain

"Idiot! Why you did that you know right body recover faster than soul and you.are.not.in.your.body." Taehyung was about to disappear with Jungkook but Y/n stopped him by grabbing the piece of cloth that Taehyung was wearing.

"What is happening! What happened to him! Why he is behaving like this!" 

"He's not well and oh! yes I almost forget about you. Take this locket and it will let us know how and where you are. It will protect you for some days. But do not loss it. I'm saying it again do not loss it because it's mine" with that he disappeared.